LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU LOK AT PICS

I know this is a lowrider site and I love lowriders so thats why I'm selling this car wit the wheels for some of the big rim likers and selling it without the wheels for all you strickly lowrider fellas. You are looking at a 1997 Cadillac Deville Concours that I have 36k in reciepts for in custom work the car also has a brand new Northstar V8 professionally installed with reciepts. the motor has 11k pampered miles. I take it out on the Florida suncoast once a month and ride it for a while at 80 or so miles an hour to flush the motor out. I also add fuel injector cleaner every couple of fuel tanks to keep it running clean...the motor oil is Mobil 1 sythentic performance. There is a 100k 5 year warranty on the motor. The car currently sits on 22 inch DUB Bellagio spinners with 265-30-22 Pirelli p-zero tires. The car rides at stock height no modifactions were done to the suspension and it still rides like a cadillac. The interior consists of Gator spread out through the car. There is a flipout 7 inch Alpine cd player in the dash with Navi hookup and XM radio( car does not have navi or xm) there is a PS2 in the glovebox. the car also has 2 7.2 inch visor tv's and a big 15.2 for the passengers in the back. The dashboard is fiberglass and painted to match the outside. the car is fully loaded power seats power windows heated and cooled seats the whole nine. The trunk sports a show-quality fiberglass stereo system consisting of 3 solo-baric L7's, 5 farad cell cap, stinger battery, 1, JL Audio 1000/1 class d mono-block amp and also 1 JL Audio 1/400. the highs and mids inside the car are JL Audio with Kicker Tweeters. Im trying to make sure I have listed everything but I'm sure I forgot plenty of stuff. I am selling the car with the rims for $20,000 and without the rims for $15,000 Any questions leave PM or Call- 352-585-2096 car is located in central florida and is a must see.

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Good luck with the sale your better off on ebay as it's a high dollar car and not too many people on here have that kind of money.

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WILL TRADER FOR A STOCK MERCEDEZ OR SOMETHING VALUED AT 15+!

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
nice fucking price and nice aSs ride ttt gator and all that tight aSs shyt TTT muthafucka

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
THANKS HOMIE

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
*SOLD*

·
Registered
545 Posts
Originally posted by OldDirty@Sep 16 2006, 07:56 PM~6188342
Good luck with the sale your better off on ebay as it's a high dollar car and not too many people on here have that kind of money.
speak for yourself. I CAN BUY 10 OF THEM SHITS

1 - 13 of 13 Posts