LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Kiss Of Death
7,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up, I'm doing "one" thread where i will update what i have done so far...that way i don't start a million threads!!! Im going from when i started...to now, and whatever i do in the future...ill add that as well!!!

when i forst got it...the first thing i added all chrome 13x7 100 spokes...and the wood grain steering wheel to match...and of coarse...i got a after market head unit, cuz the stock one wasn't cuttin' it!!!

·
Kiss Of Death
7,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
after i got her...i deployed for about 4 1/2 months...so when i got back...i drove the hell out of her!!! after about 3 weeks of driving, my tranny went out...having dough from my deployment, i bought a brand new tranny and some new 14" 100 spokes...because like a dumb-ass, i was told the rims did it, and i listened!!! I also added chrome fender trims andsome beat...

i also bought a daily...so that i wouldn't put "too many miles" on my baby...i put my old 13's on it lowered it (the ghetto way) tinted the windows...and off i was!!!

·
Kiss Of Death
7,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
after a while with the 14's...i got tired of them...i didn't like the way it looked, or the way it rode or anything!!! i got rid of them really cheap at a HUE loss...but fuck it...i didn't like'em!!! i deployed again, and when i got back, i had new center gold 13's waiting for me at home...

·
Kiss Of Death
7,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i also installed 3 seven inch screens along with a PS2 system in there...!!! i experemented with some box making...and this is what i came up with!!! i know you can't see it very clear...but its in the trunk...and the only shots i have of it...is when i got the "booty kit" installed!!!

the screens:

booty kit install:

so now, i though i was hard as hell...becuase i had a booty kit on!!!

·
Kiss Of Death
7,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
then i get the "infamous" classic style grill...man, let me tell you, i've been looking for this thing since i bought the car...i finally get it, I LOVE IT, but man, i still to this very day, get non-stop shit for it..."why you want it to look like a caddy" man, i tell yeah, it gets old!!! but anyways...i fucken love my grill...fuck the haters and thats all there is to it!!!

·
Kiss Of Death
7,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
but fuck it...i get over it (atleast they didn't take anything or the car) and fix the window...and finish the sub box under the rear dash...also install the 6x9's in the rear doors!!!

·
Kiss Of Death
7,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
now...i just have to finish hooking up all the system...carpet the trunk up...and take some more pics...i'll keep updating as i go along!!!

-still need to paint booty kit
-pin-stripe & gold leaf
-install juice

for now, heres one of my favorite pics of my ride...chillin with the B-1 bobmers....

·
Kiss Of Death
7,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by lowcosupreme@May 21 2006, 12:42 PM~5467519
nice ride keep posting your progress :cool: did you have to notch your bumper for the rim in the continental kit.
no, not at al...thanks for the compliments!!!

·
Member # 1,077
22,641 Posts
SO SOMEONE SMASHED THE WINDOW AND DIDNT TAKE ANYTHING?

·
Kiss Of Death
7,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by dannysnty+May 22 2006, 01:52 PM~5473631-->
nice it's come a long way homie :thumbsup: when you coming down to dfw area?
[/b]
don't know...i want to go this weekend, but i have no $$$...so who know???

<!--QuoteBegin-pimpoldscutlass81
@May 23 2006, 02:13 PM~5480933
SO SOMEONE SMASHED THE WINDOW AND DIDNT TAKE ANYTHING?
yup, pretty much...thats why i know they were just hating!!!

·
Registered
644 Posts
wow reel nice im suprised they dident take anything it must of been some damm kids tryin to be billyy badass! fucken haters!

1 - 20 of 142 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.