LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Kiss Of Death
7,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What up, I'm doing "one" thread where i will update what i have done so far...that way i don't start a million threads!!! Im going from when i started...to now, and whatever i do in the future...ill add that as well!!!

when i forst got it...the first thing i added all chrome 13x7 100 spokes...and the wood grain steering wheel to match...and of coarse...i got a after market head unit, cuz the stock one wasn't cuttin' it!!!

·
Kiss Of Death
7,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
after i got her...i deployed for about 4 1/2 months...so when i got back...i drove the hell out of her!!! after about 3 weeks of driving, my tranny went out...having dough from my deployment, i bought a brand new tranny and some new 14" 100 spokes...because like a dumb-ass, i was told the rims did it, and i listened!!! I also added chrome fender trims andsome beat...

i also bought a daily...so that i wouldn't put "too many miles" on my baby...i put my old 13's on it lowered it (the ghetto way) tinted the windows...and off i was!!!

·
Kiss Of Death
7,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
after a while with the 14's...i got tired of them...i didn't like the way it looked, or the way it rode or anything!!! i got rid of them really cheap at a HUE loss...but fuck it...i didn't like'em!!! i deployed again, and when i got back, i had new center gold 13's waiting for me at home...

·
Kiss Of Death
7,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i also installed 3 seven inch screens along with a PS2 system in there...!!! i experemented with some box making...and this is what i came up with!!! i know you can't see it very clear...but its in the trunk...and the only shots i have of it...is when i got the "booty kit" installed!!!

the screens:

booty kit install:

so now, i though i was hard as hell...becuase i had a booty kit on!!!

·
Kiss Of Death
7,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
then i get the "infamous" classic style grill...man, let me tell you, i've been looking for this thing since i bought the car...i finally get it, I LOVE IT, but man, i still to this very day, get non-stop shit for it..."why you want it to look like a caddy" man, i tell yeah, it gets old!!! but anyways...i fucken love my grill...fuck the haters and thats all there is to it!!!

·
Kiss Of Death
7,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
now...i just have to finish hooking up all the system...carpet the trunk up...and take some more pics...i'll keep updating as i go along!!!

-still need to paint booty kit
-pin-stripe & gold leaf
-install juice

for now, heres one of my favorite pics of my ride...chillin with the B-1 bobmers....

·
Kiss Of Death
7,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by lowcosupreme@May 21 2006, 12:42 PM~5467519
nice ride keep posting your progress :cool: did you have to notch your bumper for the rim in the continental kit.
no, not at al...thanks for the compliments!!!

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
SO SOMEONE SMASHED THE WINDOW AND DIDNT TAKE ANYTHING?

·
Kiss Of Death
7,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by dannysnty+May 22 2006, 01:52 PM~5473631-->
nice it's come a long way homie :thumbsup: when you coming down to dfw area?
[/b]
don't know...i want to go this weekend, but i have no $$$...so who know???

<!--QuoteBegin-pimpoldscutlass81
@May 23 2006, 02:13 PM~5480933
SO SOMEONE SMASHED THE WINDOW AND DIDNT TAKE ANYTHING?
yup, pretty much...thats why i know they were just hating!!!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Originally posted by FallzTownRider@Jul 11 2006, 06:15 PM~5756009
can you miss up your transmission up when you have 13's or 14's on a 90 town car
no

·
Registered
644 Posts
wow reel nice im suprised they dident take anything it must of been some damm kids tryin to be billyy badass! fucken haters!

1 - 20 of 142 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.