LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE A 98 EXPEDITION AND IVE NOTICED THAT WHEN EVER I HIT A BUMP OR TURN THE SHIT SQUEEKS SUPER LOUD.IVE NOTICED THAT THE END LINKS ON THE SWAYBAR LOOK ALL LOOSE AND WAS WONDERING IF THAT COULD BE IT,ALSO I HAVE A 98 LINCOLN THAT WOULD SQUEEK UNTIL I PUT KNUCKLES IN THE SPRINGS AND IT STOPED COULD THAT ALSO BE THE PROBLEM WITH MY TRUCK?

·
Super Smasher
3,948 Posts
The sway bar end links can make really funky noises. Also ball joints on those can get really loud. Bounce the truck up and down and listen to where its coming from. If it makes noise when you are turning at a stop it is most likely not the end links.

·
The Great White Hype
59,428 Posts
my neighbor has a lincoln navigator and its got the same problem. trried spraying lithum grease at all the bushings but should of used something more fluid like. Try it

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
my silverado does the same stuff..only thing that has ever worked is to spray 10w-30 motor oil on them...keeps them quiet for a week or two. i've never been able to single out the source..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.