LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a new upper grille moulding and it didnt come with the center emblem. I cant find one anywhere. Someone school me.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Originally posted by Tuna_Sammich@Oct 1 2007, 05:35 PM~8909363
I bought a new upper grille moulding and it didnt come with the center emblem.  I cant find one anywhere.  Someone school me.

i think thats another part u need to buy .. cause my homeboys side lights didnt come with it either ( he has a lincoln like mines 96) so i guess thats a seperate piece or if you still have the the grille moulding take it off that and glue it or something

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Originally posted by Tuna_Sammich@Oct 1 2007, 04:35 PM~8909363
I bought a new upper grille moulding and it didnt come with the center emblem.  I cant find one anywhere.  Someone school me.
i was wondering also, i bought a new one off ebay and it didnt have the emblem on it either. :(

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by G-body4life@Oct 1 2007, 06:56 PM~8909536
i was wondering also, i bought a new one off ebay and it didnt have the emblem on it either. :(
exactly my situation. my old one is too sun-faded to put on shiny new plasti-chrome

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
when i got mine from the dealer it did come with it

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by cartier01@Oct 1 2007, 09:13 PM~8910422
when i got mine from the dealer it did come with it
like 90 bucks?

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
gotta get it from ford, prolly a retarded price too. I had to buy a gold towncar side embelem for my 01 and it was almost 50 bucks

·
McAsshole
1,891 Posts
Originally posted by Tuna_Sammich@Oct 1 2007, 02:35 PM~8909363
ford dealer

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Originally posted by Tuna_Sammich@Oct 1 2007, 03:35 PM~8909363
Yo Tuna, try them;

All Ford-Lincoln-Mercury
Auto Dismantlers
6441 N Jefferson
Anaheim, CA 92807
(714) 993-2110

They're slogan is....."If we ain't got it, Ford didn't make it".

Call them up....they have a shit load of Lincolns. If they have it in stock but aren't willing to ship it let me know. They're only about 15 minutes away from me and I could scoop it up for you. I was there today looking for a small sunvisor part for my girl's 2000 Lincoln LS.

Hit me up if you'd like......(310) 403-7277

·
Registered
1 Posts
Originally posted by 96' lincoln@Oct 1 2007, 04:37 PM~8909382
i think thats another part  u need to buy .. cause my homeboys side lights didnt come with it either ( he has a lincoln like mines 96) so i guess thats a seperate piece or if you still have the the grille moulding take it off that and glue it or something

You need to make sure theyre not selling you after market parts, they dont have the emblems. The OEM parts are 2 or 3 times more expensive. I found both online for my 94 two years ago but cant remember where.

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by Tuna_Sammich@Oct 1 2007, 03:35 PM~8909363
Whats it worth to you i bought new one for my towncar only because this one had a few ding on it but them emblem is just fine not that good pic took it with my camera phone make me and offer dano

·
Premium Member
11,410 Posts
I ran into the same thing when I hit a deer with mine. Basicly all the after market parts will have no emblems. You can try to pry the old one off and use it but it looked like you would have to do some rigging to make it look ok.

I originally bought some after market parts for mine and the only thing I kept was the lower grill which I regret now because its starting to get yellow in spots.

If you want nice shit on your car buy factory if you want shitty parts because you don't care go with after market. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts