LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1999 Lincoln Town Car, signature edition, fully loaded, leather, power everything, cruise, ac, factory alpine tape/cd changer in trunk, factory air ride, moon roof,,, everything works still.... RUNS GREAT, DRIVES LIKE YOU ON AIR... Really really nice car, has tint on back windows, 1 15 audiopipe txx-bd, planet audio bb1350.1... hits REAL LOW LOW BASS!!!! has very nice Devino Dual DV635 20x8.5in chrome wheels with Toyo tires in EXCELLENT shape, PEARL WHITE PAINT, car has some small bumps and bruises being a 12 year old car, but she still turns ALOT of heads.... $6000 OBO

·
Registered
14,438 Posts

?

Fully wraped regal you keep the wheel a would like stocks if you have them still and there would need to be some cash on top of it so I can at least wrap the frame and reinforce suspension because fhats what your getting.my regal is wraped reinforced extended and chromed let me know the build is in my sig

·
Registered
14,438 Posts

?

Fully wraped regal you keep the wheel a would like stocks if you have them still and there would need to be some cash on top of it so I can at least wrap the frame and reinforce suspension because fhats what your getting.my regal is wraped reinforced extended and chromed let me know the build is in my sig

·
Registered
14,438 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.