LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1999 Trans Am WS6 with Ram Air. Has LS1 Corvette engine. It has 112,000 miles on this car. Ive had the car for a while keep it in storage. Drive it mainly on the weekends. The car runs perfect. Oil changed every 2000 miles. This car gets up really really fast. Looking to trade this car for something on switches or rims. No lowballers. If you have cash offer let me know. The reason im selling/trading is because i have a family now and we cannot fit in this car. Tomorrow I will take some more pix of the inside and engine. If you have any questions ask or e mail me at [email protected]. Thanks for looking

**new pix**

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Originally posted by Jesse_Pecina5@Jan 22 2010, 11:20 PM~16382054
I have a 1999 Trans Am WS6 with Ram Air. Has LS1 Corvette engine. It has 112,000 miles on this car. Ive had the car for a while keep it in storage. Drive it mainly on the weekends. The car runs perfect. Oil changed every 2000 miles. This car gets up really really fast. Looking to trade this car for something on switches or rims. No lowballers. If you have cash offer let me know. The reason im selling/trading is because i have a family now and we cannot fit in this car. Tomorrow I will take some more pix of the inside and engine. If you have any questions ask or e mail me at [email protected]. Thanks for looking

how much cash? automatic or standard

1 - 5 of 5 Posts