LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recieved the package today so you can tell everyone i am on the level hehehehe. Thanx bro

Did you recieve my package yet ?

First trade on this site will see what else comes of it.

Perry

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by fouryrscln@Oct 21 2003, 08:04 PM
I recieved the package today so you can tell everyone i am on the level hehehehe. Thanx bro

Did you recieve my package yet ?

First trade on this site will see what else comes of it.

Perry
Dayton style wire wheel kit for a airbag kit is all

But i just wanted to check that hookup out.

Does your nose run alot? LOL :roflmao: J?K

Perry :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
yo man, i got that stuff tuesday. i haven't been on in a couple days though.

Things i like...
1.Price
2.good chrome.
3.lots of parts.

Thinks i didn't like...
1.Steering wheel was broke. (might ship in a box??)
2.conti kit had no back, so it was kinda tacky with the back of the wheel showin' through.

other than that, it was good. I'm using it all. It is a really good buy for anyone that needs it, but doesn't have the cash to buy it all seperate from Hoppin Hydros or Pegasus.

It was great doing business with ya bro, expect more!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Oct 22 2003, 03:20 PM

Things i like...
1.Price
2.good chrome.
3.lots of parts.

Thinks i didn't like...
2.conti kit had no back, so it was kinda tacky with the back of the wheel showin' through.

other than that, it was good. I'm using it all. It is a really good buy for anyone that needs it, but doesn't have the cash to buy it all seperate from Hoppin Hydros or Pegasus.

The guy i get them from is the that put it in the envalope but i can send ya stearing wheel if you like?

Sorry about that.

Ya the coni dont have the cover not sure why they do that that way but it is still a cool kit for the price but as you know the price is goin up to $13.00 shipped because there will be no more made until furture notice.

Perry

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by fouryrscln+Oct 22 2003, 08:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fouryrscln @ Oct 22 2003, 08:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--1ofaknd@Oct 22 2003, 03:20 PM

Things i like...
1.Price
2.good chrome.
3.lots of parts.

Thinks i didn't like...

The guy i get them from is the that put it in the envalope but i can send ya stearing wheel if you like?

Sorry about that.

Ya the coni dont have the cover not sure why they do that that way but it is still a cool kit for the price but as you know the price is goin up to $13.00 shipped because there will be no more made until furture notice.

Perry[/b][/quote]
no biggie about the steering wheel. it broke where it joined the chain so it was an easy fix. An hell yea it's good for the price.

btw, what do you think about the bags?? pretty good for scratchbuilt huh??

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by 1ofaknd+Oct 22 2003, 07:24 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (1ofaknd @ Oct 22 2003, 07:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 22 2003, 08:21 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--1ofaknd
@Oct 22 2003, 03:20 PM

Things i like...
1.Price
2.good chrome.
3.lots of parts.

Thinks i didn't like...

Sorry about that.

Perry
no biggie about the steering wheel. it broke where it joined the chain so it was an easy fix. An hell yea it's good for the price.

btw, what do you think about the bags?? pretty good for scratchbuilt huh??[/b][/quote]
The bags are way cool bro i might get some in the near future trying mend wounds with little sis on my other biz right now tho so i can get ready for arizona next year but you are in the mind.

Perry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts