LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
15,015 Posts
yo man, i got that stuff tuesday. i haven't been on in a couple days though.

Things i like...
1.Price
2.good chrome.
3.lots of parts.

Thinks i didn't like...
1.Steering wheel was broke. (might ship in a box??)
2.conti kit had no back, so it was kinda tacky with the back of the wheel showin' through.

other than that, it was good. I'm using it all. It is a really good buy for anyone that needs it, but doesn't have the cash to buy it all seperate from Hoppin Hydros or Pegasus.

It was great doing business with ya bro, expect more!

· Premium Member
15,015 Posts
Originally posted by fouryrscln+Oct 22 2003, 08:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fouryrscln @ Oct 22 2003, 08:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--1ofaknd@Oct 22 2003, 03:20 PM
yo man, i got that stuff tuesday. i haven't been on in a couple days though.

Things i like...
1.Price
2.good chrome.
3.lots of parts.

Thinks i didn't like...
1.Steering wheel was broke. (might ship in a box??)
2.conti kit had no back, so it was kinda tacky with the back of the wheel showin' through.

other than that, it was good. I'm using it all. It is a really good buy for anyone that needs it, but doesn't have the cash to buy it all seperate from Hoppin Hydros or Pegasus.

It was great doing business with ya bro, expect more!
The guy i get them from is the that put it in the envalope but i can send ya stearing wheel if you like?

Sorry about that.

Ya the coni dont have the cover not sure why they do that that way but it is still a cool kit for the price but as you know the price is goin up to $13.00 shipped because there will be no more made until furture notice.

Perry[/b][/quote]
no biggie about the steering wheel. it broke where it joined the chain so it was an easy fix. An hell yea it's good for the price.

btw, what do you think about the bags?? pretty good for scratchbuilt huh??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.