LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is a couple of pics of one of the cadi's that i have for sell/trade, both cadi's have a 6.0 liter motor and are four door, this one here needs a water pump and it will run great alot of motor stuff has been replaced already-alt.,valve covers and gaskets, trans. filter, thermostat,radiator,radiator hoses. the interior needs a headliner and a stereo. the second cadi i have has a straight body good chrome but it needs valve covers and a couple of small cheap motor parts to make run again, but the people that had it before me ripped the vinyl roof off. i am working on getting some pics of the parts car, sorry the pics are so big if anyone can help make them smaller let know! i am asking $2000 obo for both cars, also i am located in charlotte,n.c. but could arrange for possible delivery!
[attachmentid=220938]
[attachmentid=220939]
[attachmentid=220940]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Originally posted by 86capricehittin3wheel@Jul 24 2005, 05:16 PM
which you ones front/rear or both? and where are you located? how much you wanting to give me trades excepted!!
[snapback]3470505[/snapback]​
What kinda shape are they in? I cant relly tell from the pic. Im in Jacksonville NC, I dont really know what theyre worth to you, Ill PM you with an offer.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What kinda shape are they in? I cant relly tell from the pic. Im in Jacksonville NC, I dont really know what theyre worth to you, Ill PM you with an offer.
they aren't in bad shape at all i will try to get some pics posted before i go outta town this weekend but if i don't then i will post them when i get back on wensday. if you want you can call me at 704-622-8307 with any questions b/c i might have a good deal if you are interested

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Originally posted by 86capricehittin3wheel@Jul 23 2005, 04:47 PM~3465374
here is a couple of pics of one of the cadi's that i have for sell/trade, both cadi's have a 6.0 liter motor and are four door, this one here needs a water pump and it will run great alot of motor stuff has been replaced already-alt.,valve covers and gaskets, trans. filter, thermostat,radiator,radiator hoses. the interior needs a headliner and a stereo. the second cadi i have has a straight body good chrome but it needs valve covers and a couple of small cheap motor parts to make run again, but the people that had it before me ripped the vinyl roof off. i am working on getting some pics of the parts car, sorry the pics are so big if anyone can help make them smaller let know! i am asking $2000 obo for both cars, also i am located in charlotte,n.c. but could arrange for possible delivery!
[attachmentid=220938]
[attachmentid=220939]
[attachmentid=220940]
nice caddy man but i am looking for something for a daily that is newer man sorry thanks though

1 - 20 of 27 Posts