LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:biggrin: :biggrin: i found 2 63 impalas the bodys look in good ass shape one off the 63 is and ss the couple needs a motor but the 63 ss runs and drives good. :biggrin: :cheesy: i found them in a farm out in the country i well post pictures soon ass i get them home this saturday i may be selling one off them if the cash is good and you know me i sell them cheap i just sold to lavish my 64 couple for 1,100 :) i miss it but got me 2 for $350 buks and no they aint rusted homies sometimes you just need to look in the right spot like in the back of the country in some ones farm you never know what you find.... :biggrin: :biggrin: post pictures saturday

·
Registered
560 Posts
Originally posted by ese_mr_bullet@Sep 12 2006, 09:12 AM~6155716
:biggrin:  :biggrin: i found 2 63 impalas the bodys look in good ass shape one off the 63 is and ss the couple needs  a motor but the 63 ss runs and drives good. :biggrin:  :cheesy: i found them in a farm out in the country i well post pictures soon ass i get them home this saturday i may be selling one off them if the cash is good and you know me i sell them cheap i just sold to lavish my 64 couple for 1,100 :) i miss it but got me 2 for $350 buks and no they aint rusted homies sometimes you just need to look in the right spot like in the back of the country in some ones farm you never know what you find.... :biggrin:  :biggrin: post pictures saturday
POST the pic ok :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
im intrested...do you have lay away? Seriously though hold me one til jan

·
Registered
575 Posts
Post the pictures. I want one if the price is right :cool:

·
ON A BLOCK NEAR U
4,070 Posts
LAYAWAY? Where these cats from arkansas!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts