LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im going back to iraq for another year so i got these two rides at my fathers house, and i whould like some one else to enjoy then me just having them stored, i will need to get 4000.00 for the ford, and 4500.00 for the impala, hit me back for more info

Attachments

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im in Germany but both rides are in MI. 49221 the Imp, has a crate 350 and a two speed powerglide the eng has a valve cove gasket leak (eazy fix) but it runs hella strong, now for the tran, it slips when it's cold so i was going to have it redone at this trany shop they said 275.00, the interior is in pretty good shape new carpet&headliner seates need to be cleaned has ac but not hooked up other than that every thing else works great lights.....

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
hit me up bro very interested.

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
got any motor, interior pics.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok homiez i have a lot of pics on each of these rides there all to big to post on here so if you send me your e-mail plus what ride u want to see i will e-mail asap, you have to remember that im a min of 6 hours ahead of any state in the U.S. so that means when it's midnight in Germany it's only 6:00p.m. in MI., It's pretty crazy when i fly back and forth. gotta run thanks for lookin. Richie..

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for all the pm's Homiez, check your e-mails for pic's, i gotta go to the field for two week's in like two days, but my wife will read your messages to me by phone and i will tell her whats up. Richiev64...

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hey guys........lowriding78saber came down from detroit yesterday and bought the 64 Impala. thanks for all the interests but the 64 Galaxie is still up for sale. thanks again..........richiev64

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.