LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gotta sell my two birds to pay for my new rims. These are two HeliMax AXE CP (collective pitch) Radio Controlled Helicopters. Both work. The orange one needs a battery ($25 online or at a local hobby store). Both have served me well and are great trainers. Warning, don't fly near your shins or you WILL regret it.

Price of these new are around $200. I am selling both with extra parts for $375+ shipping. Heluva deal for the person with the $$$ that is looking for a new hobby. That and it really catches a crowd at larger car shows. Just don't fly into people, they don't tend to like that very much.

If anyone has a used set of 13 or 14 inch wires they want to part with, I would consider a trade.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Originally posted by FLCombatVet@Nov 18 2008, 06:19 PM~12194967
Gotta sell my two birds to pay for my new rims. These are two HeliMax AXE CP (collective pitch) Radio Controlled Helicopters. Both work. The orange one needs a battery ($25 online or at a local hobby store). Both have served me well and are great trainers. Warning, don't fly near your shins or you WILL regret it.

Price of these new are around $200. I am selling both with extra parts for $375+ shipping. Heluva deal for the person with the $$$ that is looking for a new hobby. That and it really catches a crowd at larger car shows. Just don't fly into people, they don't tend to like that very much.

If anyone has a used set of 13 or 14 inch wires they want to part with, I would consider a trade.

:uh: WTF?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are about $200 a piece. There are two of them. So you figure $400 for two birds, $45 for the set of carbon fiber blades, another $40 in extra parts. Seemed like a fair price.

·
Premium Member
49,409 Posts
These running Lipo's? I'm not familiar with them.

Belt or DD tail? What about Heading lock or gyro?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do have a lipo on the white one. The orange one doesn't have a battery in it. They are both dd tails although you can get a belt conversion for them, I just never messed with it. I have a Blade 400 that I fly. I may wind up selling that down the road. Trying to get money up for my rims. Been out of the lowrider buis since I joined the army. Once I got back from Iraq and divorced, I decided to get back in. Got me a 91 lincoln on CCE hydros. Just need the rims.

·
Premium Member
49,409 Posts
I've had a couple blades and they're decent but I prefer something a little bigger than the micro or mini helis..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts