LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first one needs some work. the bottom chrome part has a rust spot. the deck part is good, not show good but alright. top ring has a rust spot. the plastic housing is solid and crack free. back side has surface rust but nothing serious. kit is complete with all wiring and the back up lights in good shape. will need a little work to be perfect. about a 5 out of 10. came off an 88 chrysler new yorker. had it loosley mounted to a early 90s Cadillac, wouldnt take much to get it on. looking for $150 plus shipping

second kit i have dissembled as i was starting to clean it up but ive lost intrest in it and its got to go too. genuine e/g classic, plate to prove it. chrome on the bottom part is good except for the very bottom, this could never be seen on my car since it was facing the ground. the deck part is good and the ring is good except for a bubble in the chrome on the lowest part on one side (the last picture), its smaller then a dime. plastic housing is solid with a tiny crack at the bottom. this kit for being all OG is in good shape about a 7.5 out of 10. complete with light housings and all the wiring that war removed. came off a early 90s Cadillac. looking for $250 plus shipping

id prefer local pick up but i doubt it will happen. i will ship but it wont be cheap. kits are located in Kitchener Ontario Canada. im looking for best offer on these. i dont need to sell them so if i dont get anything decent ill hold on to them or throw them on ebay. hope some one will pick these up id like to see them go to a fellow rider.

any questions shoot me a pm.

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Originally posted by BIGAPPLE@Dec 3 2008, 12:14 PM~12324072
TTT
give me a good price 4 both shipped to 93534 i need them asap

1 - 4 of 4 Posts