LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I HAVE 2 OG 74 CAPRICE CLASSICS. ONE IS A 2 DOOR OUT OF WEST VIRGINIA, THE OTHER IS A 4 DOOR 2 OWNER CAR FROM NEVADA.

2 DOOR WAS BOUGHT FROM OWNERS SON. IT SAT OUTSIDE FOR YEARS AFTER HIS MOTHERS PASSING AND IT SHOWS AS IT HAS SOME RUST BOTTOM OF PASS DOOR,DRIVERS REAR QUARTER,UNDERNEATH VINYL ROOF.INTERIOR IS VERY VERY CLEAN!!!
NEW BATTERY
FRONT BRAKES AND WHEEL BEARINGS
ALL FLUIDS AND FILTERS REPLACED
ALL BELTS AND HOSES
CAP,ROTOR,PLUGS,WIRES,POINTS
THERMOSTAT AND BUILT CARB

THE 4 DOOR IS RUST FREE, HAS ALL ITS ORIGINAL FILLERS,COLD A/C,POWER WINDOWS,POWER SEAT, NEW RADIALS TOO!

BOTH CARS HAVE A/C, TILT AND CRUISE AND RUN AND DRIVE AS THEY SHOULD.

I HAVE ALL THE FILLERS FOR THE 2 DOOR,AS WELL AS SIDE STAINLESS TRIMS THAT RUN ALONG BOTTOM OF THE QUARTER WINDOWS, AND A SHIT LOAD OF OTHER EXTRA PARTS THAT WILL GO WITH IT.
NEITHER CAR HAS EVER BEEN CUT OR MODIFIED IN ANY WAY

***4,500.00*** BUYS THEM BOTH!!

Attachments

·
Registered
492 Posts
I HAVE 2 OG 74 CAPRICE CLASSICS. ONE IS A 2 DOOR OUT OF WEST VIRGINIA, THE OTHER IS A 4 DOOR 2 OWNER CAR FROM NEVADA.

2 DOOR WAS BOUGHT FROM OWNERS SON. IT SAT OUTSIDE FOR YEARS AFTER HIS MOTHERS PASSING AND IT SHOWS AS IT HAS SOME RUST BOTTOM OF PASS DOOR,DRIVERS REAR QUARTER,UNDERNEATH VINYL ROOF.INTERIOR IS VERY VERY CLEAN!!!
NEW BATTERY
ALL BELTS AND HOSES

THE 4 DOOR IS RUST FREE, HAS ALL ITS ORIGINAL FILLERS,COLD A/C,POWER WINDOWS,POWER SEAT, NEW RADIALS TOO!

BOTH CARS HAVE TILT AND CRUISE AND RUN AND DRIVE AS THEY SHOULD.

I HAVE ALL THE FILLERS FOR THE 2 DOOR,AS WELL AS SIDE STAINLESS TRIMS THAT RUN ALONG BOTTOM OF THE QUARTER WINDOWS, AND A SHIT LOAD OF OTHER EXTRA PARTS THAT WILL GO WITH IT.

Good deal, naice azz rides.

Good luck on the sale

--Turri.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,310 Posts

NEW BATTERY
ALL BELTS AND HOSES

BOTH CARS HAVE A/C, TILT AND CRUISE AND RUN AND DRIVE AS THEY SHOULD.

:eek:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.