LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on a 84 big body grand marquis i got 2 pumps with marzoochi gears (9's) and 6 batteries should i put another 2 pumps and 6 more batteries

:confused: :dunno: :puffin:

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
well it matters what u want, if your happy with what u got keep it that way, or add more ;)

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
I got 4, if I had it to do again, I would go with 3 pumps 6 batteries. That is up. Just enough to 3 wheel, but not too much. My switch box is kinda fucked up, so when I hit the back up, my car always seems to come up uneven. The individual corners is a pain in the ass sometimes.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by BigNasty85Regal@Nov 12 2003, 01:02 AM
well it matters what u want, if your happy with what u got keep it that way, or add more ;)
well actually i want 2 hop mi car and you this bitch is heavy

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Originally posted by BiGpImP84+Nov 12 2003, 02:10 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BiGpImP84 @ Nov 12 2003, 02:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BigNasty85Regal@Nov 12 2003, 01:02 AM
well actually i want 2 hop mi car and you this bitch is heavy[/b][/quote]
Go with a three pump setup, two to the rear, and one with ADEX dump for the front. Y that shit out in the front and start to hopping.

Last edited by dirtywhiteboy66 at Nov 12 2003, 02:15 AM

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
if you hook up the 4 pump kit, make sure you run the batteries in 2 bays
-one bank to EACH SIDE not one to the front and one to the back! if you hook em up one to each side you'll use ALL batteries when raising the front/back, they will last alot longer...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts