LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2 pump set up im trying to get rid of. The kit includes 2 chrome fat boy blocks, 2 #9 pump heads, 2 chrome cce backing plates, 4 chrome oil system dumps, 2 chrome cce tank plugs, 1 yellow motor with a chrome bearing cap, 1 chrome motor that has been takin apart but will put back together for you, 2 cce pressure guages, 2 8 inch and 2 10 inch pro hopper triple seal cylinders all brand new, 2 water faucet slow downs, 6 brand new accurate cylanoids. The motors were used for about 3 months an the juice was on a mustang so it wasnt like i hopped it or anything so really no abuse to them. Alot of this stuff was never even put back on the car after i got it all chromed. Its just been sittin in my garage collecting dust. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me on my email at [email protected] or you can reach me by phone my number is 502-386-1925 and my names Matt

ASKIN $600 OBO not real sure if i did the pics right so if not i can send you the pics

]My Webpage[/URL]

·
Registered
448 Posts
Originally posted by kandystang98@Dec 15 2008, 09:04 AM~12433532
if anyone can post the pics up on here for me i would really appreciate it. i can email them to you

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
318 Posts
Bump for my homie these are the good fatboy blocks were the motors are resessed(sp) :cool:

·
Registered
497 Posts
yo what's up do you have paypal and will you ship.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yes i have paypal an i will ship. i have a friend who works for a shipping company so i may be able to actually get you a discount on shipping

·
Registered
318 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
249 Posts
THOSE ARE SOME MONSTER BLOCKS! GOOD LUCK ON SALE

1 - 20 of 45 Posts