LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all. I'm good business and have only mocked these up. Tanks need finishing and both tanks and pumps need paint to match whatever you put them in ;)

Not going to separate, not sure what I'm looking to ask for them, apparently all stuff was NOS, and I'm rarely on here anymore. It's hard to finish vehicles while sitting at my monitor, lol You know what they look like and have the electrical boxes, bases, and slowdowns (I can either do faucet S's or faucet 90's.)

Shoot me a pm on here or email with a REASONABLE OFFER. Included will be the fittings you want/need and a rebuild book for the Pescos. I also have some old cylinders for the setup, but depending on price, I'll just use them for what I've got to go in my bomb...

If the adels don't fit your style, I have 2 new adex sd's as well :biggrin:

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
:cool:
Originally posted by ss62vert@Jan 17 2009, 06:49 PM~12735114
Pics please :cool:
:cool: Pm'd

·
Registered
14,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can get pics, but it may be a few days... My camera ended up somewhere else on new years, lol

All parts are in great shape tho... No need to lie :biggrin:

·
Registered
14,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm supposed to get my camera back tomorrow. Pics should be up by Thursday. Thanks for the interest... Pumps are supposed to be NOS (according to an aircraft legend) and the other parts are ;)

:biggrin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts