LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale, 2 Chrome Pro Hopper G-Force pumps in really good condition. All seals and o-rings recently replaced just to be safe. Only selling because I'm getting new stuff from my buddy's shop for free. Asking $400 for the pair plus shipping. These are in Arizona and pickup is available. Email and questions or offers to [email protected]

Pictures available by email request, serious inquiries only.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
56 views and not one person interested? If you think the price is too high make an offer, they gotta go the wife is pissed they're sittin on the kitchen table.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No Dumps or anything, just the stripped pumps. This is the only pic I have of them right now, but I can take more if needed.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BTW, they've only been in the car about 7 months but the car has been off the road for the last 6 months of that time so they're barely used.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
#10 and acording to they guy I talked to at pro hopper they're the best ones available. They also make a #13 pumphead for these pumps that will bolt right to these blocks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by slamed87lincoln@Sep 20 2005, 11:34 AM~3850670
400 for just the pumps i think is a bit steep considering there used....

Considering they go for $375 each from pro hopper (plus shipping) and they were barely used, then had all the seals and o-rings replaced just because, I don't see how I'm asking too much.

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Originally posted by Divine Sentra@Sep 20 2005, 03:26 PM~3851904
Considering they go for $375 each from pro hopper (plus shipping) and they were barely used, then had all the seals and o-rings replaced just because, I don't see how I'm asking too much.
lol they dont sell for that much new...my prohopper g force series with #9 marz gears with purple anodize block, end caps and pressur plate sell for 375....to much man...even if they were the 375 pumps...7 months old and youve replaced the seals...something smells fishy there

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by slamed87lincoln@Sep 20 2005, 10:18 PM~3855073
lol they dont sell for that much new...my prohopper g force series with #9 marz gears with purple anodize block, end caps and pressur plate sell for 375....to much man...even if they were the 375 pumps...7 months old and youve replaced the seals...something smells fishy there

I replaced the seals cause I'm selling them and wanted to get them back to as close to new a possible and I had all the stuff just layin around and was bored. I've got plenty of people interested so if you're not find another thread to go bash in

1 - 19 of 19 Posts