LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 is a PT-702CM amorphous active matrix TFT-LCD 7"digital wide universal swivel flip down color t.v with remote and has built in dome light with super l.e.d.'s (on,off) and its wide screen/normal options and is in black matte black finish.single video input.flip down angle (0~105 degrees) and swivel screen is +30 or -30 degrees L/R,it's still in new condition im asking $425obo may take trades but you pay all shipping cost unless you pick up!....
............................................................................................................
i also have a 5inch color screen "t.v" installed in a passenger sunvisor great picture on it.im asking $200obo may take trades and other offers.but you pay shipping unless you pick it up.
............................................................................................................
i have 2-10 inch pioneer silver premeirs 600watts each with huge
magnets on them and in a deep as good looking black sealed carpeted box,and "they bang very hard and loud"for 10's.im asking $325obo their in great condition like new.may take trades an other offers...................................................................................................
all the stuff is like new condition........i'll see if i can get "jaundik"to take some pics for me by monday.......cincinnati,ohio 45240

Last edited by capriceman75 at Dec 18 2003, 11:17 AM

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.