LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do somebody got sum ide's for me i want to put hydraulics in my bike it is a 2 wheel lowriderbike got somebody an ide where i can put the pump en accubattery?? i dont want a follower/supporter on my bike i want to keep it with 2 wheels

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Just finished a trike. welded up a rack with 2 batteried towards the left and right side with a chrome pump in the middle a nd a chrome squared dump right on top. the rack is located in between the rear wheels but a little lower to the ground because we have to mek room for 2 12's and an amp also. Only thing I want is new cylinders from Prohopper after they make their last batches cause right now it's on 6 inch chrome hijacker car cylinders and they're ugly. But lemme know if you ahve anyproblem line wise, wiringwise, or pump wise an dI'll try to help ya! ;)

·
Registered
909 Posts
Originally posted by Lowridingmike@Oct 30 2003, 11:30 PM
Just finished a trike.  welded up a rack with 2 batteried towards the left and right side with a chrome pump in the middle a nd a chrome squared dump right on top.  the rack is located in between the rear wheels but a little lower to the ground because we have to mek room for 2 12's and an amp also.  Only thing I want is new cylinders from Prohopper after they make their last batches cause right now it's on 6 inch chrome hijacker car cylinders and they're ugly.  But lemme know if you ahve anyproblem line wise, wiringwise, or pump wise an dI'll try to help ya! ;)
damn that shit must be heavy as hell to ride :cool:

Last edited by SKReeCH at Oct 31 2003, 12:43 PM

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Originally posted by SKReeCH+Oct 31 2003, 08:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SKReeCH @ Oct 31 2003, 08:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Lowridingmike@Oct 30 2003, 11:30 PM
Just finished a trike.  welded up a rack with 2 batteried towards the left and right side with a chrome pump in the middle a nd a chrome squared dump right on top.  the rack is located in between the rear wheels but a little lower to the ground because we have to mek room for 2 12's and an amp also.  Only thing I want is new cylinders from Prohopper after they make their last batches cause right now it's on 6 inch chrome hijacker car cylinders and they're ugly.  But lemme know if you ahve anyproblem line wise, wiringwise, or pump wise an dI'll try to help ya! ;)
damn that shit must be heavy as hell to ride :cool:[/b][/quote]
Well. Never treid riding it with the batteries in but when they get in there we'll put a hydro motor to the rear drive wheel and hook it up to a solinoid, battery and switch to move it. ;)

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Originally posted by Lowridingmike@Oct 30 2003, 09:30 PM
Just finished a trike. welded up a rack with 2 batteried towards the left and right side with a chrome pump in the middle a nd a chrome squared dump right on top. the rack is located in between the rear wheels but a little lower to the ground because we have to mek room for 2 12's and an amp also. Only thing I want is new cylinders from Prohopper after they make their last batches cause right now it's on 6 inch chrome hijacker car cylinders and they're ugly. But lemme know if you ahve anyproblem line wise, wiringwise, or pump wise an dI'll try to help ya! ;)
ok man u have to show us pix of it! please!

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Originally posted by babybikeboi2+Nov 2 2003, 12:00 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (babybikeboi2 @ Nov 2 2003, 12:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Lowridingmike@Oct 30 2003, 09:30 PM
ok man u have to show us pix of it! please![/b][/quote]
Hold on, I have to scan them. No digi camera so the old 35mm has to come into play.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Originally posted by fabfiveprez+Nov 1 2003, 04:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fabfiveprez @ Nov 1 2003, 04:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--trikeboy666@Nov 1 2003, 05:35 PM
for the kit...prohopper.com
damn their song sucks...[/b][/quote]
i like that song.. where ya get tha pumps from? prohopper, where u get tha dumps from? prohopper, how u make it hit tha back? prohopper :biggrin: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by mosthated76+Nov 2 2003, 10:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mosthated76 @ Nov 2 2003, 10:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 1 2003, 04:05 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--trikeboy666
@Nov 1 2003, 05:35 PM

damn their song sucks...
i like that song.. where ya get tha pumps from? prohopper, where u get tha dumps from? prohopper, how u make it hit tha back? prohopper :biggrin: :roflmao: :roflmao:[/b][/quote]
lol, i made it into a full length song and burned it on cd and used to bump it in the lac ;)

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 3 2003, 12:13 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 3 2003, 12:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 2 2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 1 2003, 04:05 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--trikeboy666
@Nov 1 2003, 05:35 PM

damn their song sucks...

i like that song.. where ya get tha pumps from? prohopper, where u get tha dumps from? prohopper, how u make it hit tha back? prohopper :biggrin: :roflmao: :roflmao:
lol, i made it into a full length song and burned it on cd and used to bump it in the lac ;)[/b][/quote]
that song is so fucken annoying...
speaking of bumpign lame songs, my boy just recently fell in love with the powerrangers tune, and i gotta burn him a cd with that on there.....

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Nov 3 2003, 08:05 AM
damn mike, you could be building you a car instead....... by time youre old enough to drive you'd have a bad ass ride ;) lol

how ya been man? :wave:
Who say's I'm not building a car? Heck I could have something pretty nice now but money is low and insurance is high as hell. Don't worry, 1 more year and it's all gravy. I ain't gonna lie to ya, it'll be a street car with just a painted undercarriage, paint, 2 pumps, reinforced frame, chainbridge, 13's, and interior. No dressed up engine, chrome undercarriage, or lots of pumps and hopping. Gets a bit expensive. BTW, Does anybody have a place where I can send these damn pics. Won't let me upload from my computer. :(

·
Registered
744 Posts
YO MIKE...wassap man..
how ya been doing...

so post that rack thign you made up...and I can copy everything..hehehhe

PEAZ AND BEANZ

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Originally posted by Travelino@Nov 4 2003, 04:44 AM
YO MIKE...wassap man..