LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

20 inch 100 spokes

1K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  jbeane 
#1 ·
Im looking for some 20 inch chrome 100 spokes for an 87 cutlass Sedan can anybody help me out ?? Im also looking for tires to go with them shipped to 36360

#6 ·
Originally posted by 87cutlass@Nov 23 2003, 11:49 PM
can you show me some pics or send me a link ??

and what payment options do you have
yea just check out the player wires site you can pay paypal money order or personal check I dont have my credit card machine set up yet pay pal charges like 3% so I would rather use one of the others it takes about 5-8 days for shipping and it will come with what ever size tire you need to fit the car since you want them for a cutlas the 55's wont work there for trucks it would most likley be a 35 series tire

jeremy

#13 ·
Originally posted by f150lowrider+Nov 24 2003, 03:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (f150lowrider @ Nov 24 2003, 03:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--jbeane@Nov 24 2003, 11:02 AM
if I remember right its a 55 sieres

jeremy
:uh: YUP YUP I SAID IT UP AT THE TOP,, I THANK ;)[/b][/quote]
ssorrryyy. 55 is the aspect ratio?

#18 ·
YO 87!!!

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS, CHECK FOR MY MAN KEITH ON SOME WIRES HOMIE. MCLEANS ARE DOPE, DON'T SLEEP. TRUED AND SEALED IN THE U.S., AND IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY PLAYER WIRES CAN'T SAY THAT. BIG DIFFERENCE TO, IN ENDURANCE OF THE WIRES NOT LEAKING. STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY IS IMPORTANT FOR WIRES, AND KEITH'S PRICES ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHECK HIM OUT IN THE WHEELS AND TIRES AREA HIS AVA. IS HOMEBOYZ

PEACE,
BIG RU

#22 ·
I aint sure on the tire prices at local shops I think the kumho tie is around 199 or so a tire but dont quote me on that I will sell ya a set of 20 inch 100 spoke players all chrome with kumho tires shipped to your door for 1250 cash no tax and as far as the player vs mcleans

there both equal im my opinion never had any trouble out of either so its which ever you like

jeremy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.