LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clean as hell, no curb checks, scratches or nuttin like that, they r wrapped in 255/35 Sumitomo's..........I am posting these for my boy in KY and he is lookin to get $1800 cash, or trade for a nice stereo setup, another set of 20's or 22's, a full air ride setup, a car..............??????............but dont come w/no bullshit offers and waste the time............again only in the areas around KY unless u r gonna travel to him...........I dont have any pics of the actual wheels to post right now but he is gonna email me some in the next couple of days, but till then all I have is the catalog pic.........make some offers and I will get back to u after I talk to him.............

Attachments

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They came off a caddy so i think they r the 5x4 3/4, and they r flats no dish to them...........

·
Registered
3 Posts
He have a number I can hit him up at? I am in loiusville where in ky is he? I have 4 L7 12s in a custom box it was in my 4runner, and I have 2 class d kicker amps and 2 fared cap......Or $1500 cash in hand PM me a number to reach him at soon.

Big Sean

·
Registered
3 Posts
:twak: Tell homie to call me since he don't have a phone.Tell him I'll hook him up with a unlocked cell since times are hard.........Get at me soooooooon... I am buying some today or tonight forsure...

Big Sean

1 - 8 of 8 Posts