LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 4 brand new 20" Wire Spinners from Player... they are brand new in the factory packaging, I decided to go a different way and dont need them anymore.. Just the Spinners, no hardware. Paid $399 for them, looking to get $250 OBO... local pickup in chicagoland or actual shipping anywhere else.

Let me know if you want more pictures/angles

·
Registered
11,295 Posts
How is someone supposed to use them without the needed hardware? It isn't like you can get the needed hardware just anyplace any more. :wow:

·
Registered
11,295 Posts
Originally posted by unconTROLLable@May 26 2011, 11:17 AM~20633410
You can get the spinning knock offs wherevs...ive seen them for sale on this forum...
Well best of luck on your sale. Thinking you might have better luck selling them with all the needed hardware! ;) :biggrin:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by 79 cutty@May 26 2011, 01:50 PM~20633624
Well best of luck on your sale. Thinking you might have better luck selling them with all the needed hardware!  ;)  :biggrin:

I would be selling it all together If I had them myself, I intended on grabbing a set off a user on here.. but decided not too...besides someone might have a damaged set..they are looking to replace. :cool:

·
Registered
836 Posts
Originally posted by unconTROLLable@May 26 2011, 08:31 AM~20632463
I have a set of 4 brand new 20" Wire Spinners from Player... they are brand new in the factory packaging, I decided to go a different way and dont need them anymore.. Just the Spinners, no hardware. Paid $399 for them, looking to get $250 OBO... local pickup in chicagoland or actual shipping anywhere else.

Let me know if you want more pictures/angles

They have a player box? or China box..... and how big is the center hole???? :biggrin:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey sorry didnt see this before, ill measure the hole when I get home, how accurate do you need it .01 or .001 ... and do you want mm or in?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts