LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got some 20" wheels and tires I want to sell off of my Explorer. I dont know what brand they are since I bought them off another guy not too long ago but I dont know they sell for about $300 each or something like that plus tires. The tires are practically new or look new at least... they are Kuhmo Ecsta Supra 255/35/ZR20... they fit for sure a ford explorer/ford mustang/ford crown victoria/chevy s-10...For those wondering why I said they fit chevy and ford, its cause they are dual bold pattern. Im trying to break even on them at least so Im asking $1000.00. I would like to try to sell them locally...

thanks,

Julio G

P.S. I also have a 7.2" flip down monitor and DVD player for sale.

Attachments

·
Registered
873 Posts
will they fit a 94 camaro ? hows the tread? and will you take 750 if i pick up?i would give you 1000 if you delivered.... i am in wi...intrested in any trades? ever curbed?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure if they will fit or not. As far as delivering, that won't be possible for me, sorry. They have plenty of thread left, and no curb rash or anything.

·
Registered
873 Posts
i am getting offline let me know i know you have been trying to sell thease for a while now.... my yahoo name is gbinmadison and my aim is g2395470 hit me up

·
Premium Member
11,540 Posts
Originally posted by Ridin20s@Sep 21 2005, 01:37 AM~3855363

Julio G

Julio G off Radio Los Santos? :dunno:

hey, if you sell them you'll have to change your name :dunno: :biggrin:

·
Registered
412 Posts
how much for the screen.

·
Registered
795 Posts
wanna trade rims for a 4 pump setup plus extras

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Never heard of Radio Los Santos, whats that? If things go well my name wont change.

I havent really thought about a definite price but I paid $350 installed for the tv about 6 months ago. Make me an offer.

Sorry I have no need for a 4 pump set up.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Originally posted by RiDin DuRtY 813@Sep 26 2005, 02:27 AM~3884768
hey mayne...u know if da rims will fit on an "02" 300m or a "05" altima.......interested in irving
they will fit the altima

1 - 20 of 22 Posts