LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Originally posted by AZ WAR CHIEF@Sep 18 2007, 05:11 AM~8814812
I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAS TRIED PUTTING YOU DOWN FOR BUILDING BIKES??
do what u gotta do, build them if u like them :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
Originally posted by unique27@Sep 18 2007, 06:49 AM~8814939
do what u gotta do, build them if u like them :biggrin:

x2 :thumbsup: what does it matter what other people say your doing it for yourself because it's what you love to do......

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
We get a lot of shit from the car builders all the time "bikes are for kids you should be building cars...." :uh:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by SIC'N'TWISTED@Sep 18 2007, 08:21 AM~8815196
FUCK THEM, THATS WHY I BUILD BOTH :biggrin: THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT TALK SHIT ARE THE PEOPLE WHO CANT WIN ;)

TRUE :yessad: :yessad: :yessad:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by SIC'N'TWISTED@Sep 18 2007, 05:21 PM~8815196
FUCK THEM, THATS WHY I BUILD BOTH :biggrin: THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT TALK SHIT ARE THE PEOPLE WHO CANT WIN ;)
Exactly. The way I see it is why put $10K into a rust bucket when I can put $10K into a show stopping bike? It don't make logical sense to me just to say that I have a car versus a bike. I know my budget and it don't include a $80K show car.

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
i think its when a grown man talk shit and brings down a kid at shows or even online i think thats the problem not that youre a older and should not be playing bikes

·
Registered
1,116 Posts

skinnischwinn[38yrs. old] - schwinn1966 WERE OLD BUT WE KEEP TAKING THOSE FIRST PLACE TROPHIES!!!!lol :biggrin:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Originally posted by skinnischwinn@Sep 18 2007, 07:47 AM~8815314

skinnischwinn[38yrs. old] - schwinn1966[41yrs.old] WERE OLD BUT WE KEEP TAKING THOSE FIRST PLACE TROPHIES!!!!lol :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
:0 :0 go build a car :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Originally posted by bad news@Sep 18 2007, 08:47 AM~8815320
:0  :0 go build a car  :biggrin:
I HAVE A 64 IMPALA I DRIVE EVERYDAY-I LIKE BUILDING BIKES-DONT HATE BECAUSE IM #1 HOMIE!!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I WAS BUILDING A RIDE GOING PRETTY GOOD UNTIL I GOT HIT BY TRUCK AND WAS A TOTAL LOSS CAUSE THE INSURANCE SAID IT WOULD COST MORE TO FIX THAN WHAT IT WAS WORTH SO I BUILT A BIKE AND WHEN PEOPLE ASK QUESTION HOW I DID THAT I GIVE THEM ANSWERS AND TIPS I ALWAYS TRY AND HELP THE YOUNGER CROWD TO UPGRADE THEIR BIKE CAUSE MOST OF THEM DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO OR DONT HAVE THE TOOLS OR LIVING WITH A SINGLE PARENT AND MOST OF THE TIME WHEN SHOWTIME IS NEAR EVERYONE NEGLECTS THE BIKES THEIR TO BUSY ON THE CARS

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Originally posted by AZ WAR CHIEF@Sep 18 2007, 09:04 AM~8815409
I WAS BUILDING A RIDE GOING PRETTY GOOD UNTIL I GOT HIT BY TRUCK AND WAS A TOTAL LOSS CAUSE THE INSURANCE SAID IT WOULD COST MORE TO FIX THAN WHAT IT WAS WORTH SO I BUILT A BIKE AND WHEN PEOPLE ASK QUESTION HOW I DID THAT I GIVE THEM ANSWERS AND TIPS I ALWAYS TRY AND HELP THE YOUNGER CROWD TO UPGRADE THEIR BIKE CAUSE MOST OF THEM DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO OR DONT HAVE THE TOOLS OR LIVING WITH A SINGLE PARENT AND MOST OF THE TIME WHEN SHOWTIME IS NEAR EVERYONE NEGLECTS THE BIKES THEIR TO BUSY ON THE CARS

X2 - I HEAR YOU HOMIE - THAT'S WHAT MY BRO schwinn1966 DOES EVERYDAY - HE HELPS EVERYBODY HE CAN WITH THERE BIKES - HE'S HAPPY WHEN A YOUNGER KID GETS A TROPHIE - THE SMILE ON THERE FACE IS WORTH IT ALL!!!! ;)

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by sic713@Sep 18 2007, 06:40 PM~8815632
i get shit sometimes.. but fuck em, i just ignore them and keep doing what i do..
That's what I'm talkin about brotha :thumbsup:

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
I look at it like this.

#1. I do whatever I want. If I want to build a bike, car, model, etc, I will do it. I wont do what other people tell me to do.

#2. Theres no law out there that says I have to build a car after I build a bike. I might do that some day but not for a while.

#3. Like Danny said, the people that bitch about it are the people that dont win. It cause there ideas suck and have a shitty bike but they feel like they should win for some reason.

·
pinstripin' psycho
6,716 Posts
this is an ongoing topic....no matter what we say, the car builders are still gonna talk shit to us regardless! i build because i enjoy building bikes and helping the neighborhood kids with their projects...

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I build bikes becuase i like it but wen i get my driver license im building a car ...........y do i never hear model builders get talk shit 2

1 - 20 of 55 Posts