LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any make a preset 200 psi pressure switch?? i have an adjustable one but i don't like how when tank pressure goes down 10 psi from the set pressure on the switch it turns the comps on!! so i get one hit and they are already on!! it gets annoying ! if anybody knows of one let me know ! thanks

·
Registered
49 Posts
this is what i got runnin my 380 comps, it kicks them on at 170 and turns them off at 200psi,call up Larry at (775) 846-3111 at innovative air suspension, heres the link

Innovative Air

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i got a 9 gallon tank with 2 dc 7000 comps. how many wires does this p switch have ? if it has more than 2 where doesa the other ines go connected to ?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I ran my 1 pres switch to turn on two relays(one 30amp relay for each compressor) it's been working great, also i hooked up a compressor "kill" switch that interrupts + power to the pressure switch that will turn them off manually, and I put a manual "on" switch to the relays that will kick them on even if the pressure switch is off.Let me know if you need a diagram or something 12vdc electrical is my specialty.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts