LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the only pics i got are the ones posted the car looks the same newest pic is the damage on the frt bumper corner. the TRANNY is the ONLY thing wrong with the car the a/c works, turn signals, brakes, and engine sounds good nothing wrong with engine. IF SOMEONE HAS THE MONEY AND BUYS IT BUT HAS A HARD TIME GETTING IT SHIPPED TO THERE LOCATION THE CAR CAN SIT AT MY PLACE TILL YOU GET WHATEVER YOU NEED TO GET IT SHIPPED OUT OF MY PLACE. MEANING YOU BUY CAR NOW SHIP LATER AND EVERYTHING WILL BE IN THERE NAME AND IF SOMEHOW SOMEWAY WHICH I KNOW WILL NEVER HAPPEN ANYTHING GO WRONG WITH THE SUCH AS WINDOW DAMAGED,SOMETHING STOLEN OUT OF IT, TIRES SLASHED ANY BAD SHIT I WILL REPLACE THE CAR HAS BEEN SITTING FOR A MONTH NOW SO FAR AND NOTHING HAS HAPPENED TO IT I LIVE IN A GOOD NEIGHBORHOOD. IM A HONEST GUY AND YOU HELP ME OUT ILL HELP YOU OUT. THANKS DAN 734-891-2333

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2000 ford focus for $750
tranny used in michigan junkyard name STONEY CREEK AUTO PARTS $350
for under $2000 u can have a great car and shit turn around and sell it for 3500 or more or use as a trade-in. im cutting my own neck here selling it that cheap you cant even get a car this cheap in the paper. but like i said first 750 cash come here and get this car if you need time to have it delivered in can chill at my place until you get it ready to SHIP. cant beat this offer :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well im going out to my apt. this weekend WHERE THE FOCUS IS AT wont be back here maybe till tuesday SO CALL MY CELL 734-891-2333 TO SET SOMETHING UP IF NOT GONE OR NO DEAL MADE BY MONDAY MAYBE TUESDAY CAR WILL BE GOING TO THE SCRAP YARD I DONT WANT TO SCRAP THIS CAR BUT I NEED THE MONEY AND IM GIVING PEOPLE AT LIL A BETTER DEAL AT 750 THEY OFFERED BETWEEN 850-900 ALSO GOING TO CHARGE ME FOR TOWING (BASTARDS). SO ANYONE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME ALSO PLEASE BRING THIS TOPIC TO THE TOP SINCE ILL BE GONE FOR THE WEEKEND ;) PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP

THANKS DAN

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:( :( :( car will be gone tomrrow afternoon will be picked up by 4:00pm :( :( :(
so give me a car if anyone wants it cash+trade or cash give me a call tonight anytime i work tomrrow 5am-230pm so after 230 give me call if not car is gone at 4

734-891-2333 dan

..................................BEST OFFER....................................

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
guy at the yard told me since i waited to long im only going to get 600 for the car so 600 for you LIL members but i need the car gone tomrrow you can leave a down payment if so but i need to pay a small fine monday but im going to see if they can push it till tuesday. 600 for the car or will except weekly payments but i want a down payment first so western union or come over if you want the car 600 for a car that needs a tranny not bad dont miss out

if you get paid every 2 weeks or every week thats fine drop a payment and ill hold on to the car for next payment as long as payment is being made ill work with anybody anywhere i do not charge for storage fee either if you pay me the rest of the money and pic the car up a month later thats fine but lets not get to crazy will work with anyone give me a call 734-8912333 dan

·
Registered
815 Posts
i live in michigan , im pretty interested in the car .,. what motor does it haze in it ( the 2.0 z-tec or the 2.0 split port ) , is it a 5 speed or auto ? .,. let me kno ...........

1 - 20 of 22 Posts