LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. What Makes My Driver Side Blinker Blink Faster Then My Passenger Side??

2. When Changeing My Transmission Filter And Gasket Do I Have To Use RTV Glue To Seal It Just Like The Valve Cover Gaskets??

3. I Have A Weird Whinning Noise When I Press The Brake And When I Let Go Of The Gas Hard What Could It Be???? It Is Very Annoying And I Can Not Seem TO Find Out Where It Is Coming From B/c Everytime You Move Your Head It Sounds Like It Moves Lol It Is Comeing From Underneath Dash Or In Dash I Think??????

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Originally posted by Dysfunctional73@Jan 8 2009, 11:11 PM~12648835
1. YOUR BLINKER RELAY
where is that located???

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
4. Sometimes When I Am Going And Come To A Stop Or SLow Way Down My Voltage Drops And My Lights Dim And They The Voltage Goes Right Back Up Now It Does Not Happen All The Time Just Like once Or twice A day other then that the voltage shows it being charged all the way

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Dysfunctional73@Jan 9 2009, 02:10 AM~12650609
SOME SIZE ALT??? MY GRAND MARQUIS DID THAT AGTER I PUT MY SYSTEM IN IT EVEN AFTER I TOOK IT OFF.
i got a factory alt i use to have a big system but i sold it all and everything is back to stock but all i got is a aftermarket cd player

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How Do I Go About Changeing My cars rear end fluid and do i use 80-90w?

is there a plug i undo and drain it and then fill it back up and do i fill it back up intill it is pouring out or what??

·
OHH YEEEAH!!!!
1,713 Posts
Originally posted by WhitePapi2006@Jan 8 2009, 10:08 PM~12648805
2. When Changeing My Transmission Filter And Gasket Do I Have To Use RTV Glue To Seal It Just Like The Valve Cover Gaskets??
NO :twak:

If you do, particles of the sealant can break loose inside the trans and clog up the passageways & stuff. Just don't use anything other than a good gasket, and don't over tighten it!!!!

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by maddogg20/20@Jan 9 2009, 11:04 PM~12658727
NO :twak:

If you do, particles of the sealant can break loose inside the trans and clog up the passageways & stuff.  Just don't use anything other than a good gasket, and don't over tighten it!!!!
thanks homie i will go with what u said b/c i asked my wifes cuz today and he said to use rtv glue i won't but on the valve cover gaskets it is ok to use the RTV glue right???

·
Registered
899 Posts
Originally posted by WhitePapi2006@Jan 8 2009, 10:08 PM~12648805
1. What Makes My Driver Side Blinker Blink Faster Then My Passenger Side??

3. I Have A Weird Whinning Noise When I Press The Brake And When I Let Go Of The Gas Hard What Could It Be???? It Is Very Annoying And I Can Not Seem TO Find Out Where It Is Coming From B/c Everytime You Move Your Head It Sounds Like It Moves Lol It Is Comeing From Underneath Dash Or In Dash I Think??????

1 check all ur bulbs

2 use a gasket

3 maybe trans whine ?????/

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by kadillak_driver@Jan 10 2009, 12:05 AM~12659367
1 check all ur bulbs

2 use a gasket

3  maybe trans whine ?????/
no the noise is coming from dash when i press brake and when i let go a gas and when i turn on a/c the voltage goes way down and then come back up

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i will never try to ever do valve cover gaskets on a fuel injected vehical again i had to call one of my buddys to do it and he could only do 1 side tonight has to do the other side tommorrow he onlky charged me $20 b/c he is one of my friend but yeah it is a bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

got rear end fluid changed
got trans fluid changes and new gasket and new filter in pan
and new platnium 4+ spark plugs

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by WhitePapi2006@Jan 10 2009, 08:36 AM~12661097
no the noise is coming from dash  when i press brake and when i let go a gas and when i turn on a/c the voltage goes way down and then come back up
i asked my buddy and he said he had the same problem a whileee ago and he said it is my tansmission pump and he said if you start replacing that you might as well get a new transmission

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok That Loud noise I Was Talking about It Can Not Be My Transmission pump the only reason is b/c when i got my heat on in my car the i never hear the sound at all even when i let off the gas but when i got the a/c or no a/c on it makes the sound really loud when i let off the gas what can it be someone pleaseeeeeeeeeee help me if you can tell me the problem i will pay $10 if it fixes it through paypal LMK ASAP thanks b/c this is reallly annoying

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
also when i change my front capliers do i need to bleed all 4 brakes??? or just the front 2??

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I Need Help Plzz With My Car Someone Help Me ASAP

1 - 15 of 15 Posts