LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Up for sale is my 2000 honda cr250. This bike is in GREAT shape! I am the original owner and have taken excellent care of it. I regulary cleaned the air filter and changed the oil religiously. Every year I have changed the top end and greased all the bearings. Maintenance was top notch on this bike.No expense was spared.Also I have added about every little option you can.Here's the list-renthal fat bar, acerbis rally pro guards, fmf fatty pipe with power core silencer, did x ring chain, renthal sprockets, team honda woody graphics kit with 01 seat cover, decal works printed numbers, renthal soft grips with doughnuts, boyesen flex grip, ims footpegs, steahly 8 oz flywheel weight, boyesen rad valve, devol radiator gaurds, works connection frame guards, protofactory skid plate, e line carbon fiber rear disc guard and chain guide, boyesen power valve cover, uni filter, new pirelli mt 44's front and rear, bbr brake pedal, service honda aluminum side cover, braking solid rear rotor, fastline front brake line, motion pro clutch cable, works connection oil fill plug, magnectic drain plug and even a trail tech odometer/speedometer! Oh yeah, it runs like a champ. Truly a great bike, just hop on and go! HELMET INCLUDED:cool:

ASKING FOR $3,000 OBO

HIT ME UP

1 - 3 of 3 Posts