LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i can give more details on the truck to anyone whos serious and ill get pics up later tonight or first thing in the morning but heres the basics 2000 s-10 ls single cab 5 speed 20k miles on the motor body has around 80 but i have the papers on the new motor. interior is all stock but looks brand new out side is primered gray custom hood clear cornor lights bed has easy fixable dent from the storms here last year a small tree hit it but its not bad the hole beds been shaved the body work need litle finishing but the tail lights and tail gate are shaveed in with a frenched tag holder and two small 1/4 inch by 6 inch leds in each cornor for brake and turn signals roll pan but has seen better day i fucked it up popin up reflectors frames clean not drug on it has pussy bars on it that are a 1/4 below it to keep from riping up the frame truck is monster notched with a 3 link bags mounted on the links. shocks in the rear trucks rides like a sports car. front bags are the conitec 300 psi bags and haven't been drive on for oh mayeb 50 miles at most rear are dual ported firestone everything is 1/2 inch hydraulic lines all gold plated 1/2 inch parker valves. truck did have fbss but i changed it to just fb the valves are still in the rear to do s2s and i have the front ones also i just never used it so i took it off theres a 20 gallon fuel cell in the bed. ok now for the only 2 bad things the drive side rear bag has a hole and won't hold air. and the truck won't start nothing wrong with the motor but its been sitting sence the tag expired in april and the fuel filter got cloged up its happend to me before easy 8 dollor fix but i think its due to the fuel cell so personaly i would buy a new cell and filter and be done with it. other then that the truck sifts great and when its getting gas runs great right now it has 15"knock offs on it for the right price i will sale it with 20" knock offs and truck dose lay out on 20"s all im asking is 4,500 as is 5,000 with 20's [I]OBO[/I] make some offers i need this truck gone asap. not so much looking for trades but will consider them with cash not stright up i still owe the bank alittle on the truck but getting the title is no problem once its sold im in south florida vero beach east coast feel free to e-mail me or call me with any questions or offers need it gonefinish the body work fix the bag and fuel and have a great truck low miles damn near brand new and spit sparks at all your friends e-mail is [email protected] cell is 1-772-360-8460

Attachments

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im trying to get the pics asap i should have them tonight sorry ive been out racing all day and i have to race again in the am so im trying to get the time to get by and take the pics but i will do it like i said asap

Attachments

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry i cut the grass and found the truck i haven't driven it sence april so. last two pics are just to show you why i race bikes and drive lowriders cuz i met her at bike night thanks for lookin now make some offers if your not far away you should really come see the truck the pics make it look bad and hey bring the cash in hand ill let you met her and her friends.(and they are all freaks)

Attachments

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
buyer can have all the naked pics of all my girlfriends

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey to the guy that called me last night and left a message on my phone around 10 i guess. when you leave me a message on my phone and it gose stright to my voice mail tat means my caller id dose not pick up the number so you must leave me a number i can call you back at so please try agian

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
someone buy this please i need to get it gone im getting tired of cuttin the grass around it

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Originally posted by slim502@Aug 6 2005, 07:02 PM~3553966
sorry i cut the grass and found the truck i haven't driven it sence april so.  last two pics are just to show you why i race bikes and drive lowriders cuz i met her at bike night thanks for lookin now make some offers if your not far away you should really come see the truck the pics make it look bad and hey bring the cash in hand ill let you met her and her friends.(and they are all freaks)
:cool:

clean truck, someones been draggin, but whats with the tails....i see there shaved but did you do anything for tail lights?

also, post more chick pics :biggrin:

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
look at the pic of the tail and look in the cornors above the roll pan in what use to be the tail gate you'll notice the led brake lights and ill post up ever nude pic of every g/f ive had (witch is alot) as soon as some one buys the truck

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
some one buy the truck if you guys are that happy about seeing a naked chick then you should defently buy the truck or hell buy one of my bikes then you have a shot as posibley getting layed and taking some of these pics your selfs now my friend heather here in most these pics except for tiff and erica in the others love mni trucks as well as bikes and enjoys riding with any guy that can keep up BUY MY TRUCK

Attachments

1 - 20 of 34 Posts