LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok people here gose i owe the bank 2500 on this truck all i want for it is 4500 simple its a 2000 s-10 ls model with 20k on it everything works interior like new hardly ever driven. any bank in the world will let you take over payments simple so if some one wants to hand me 2,000 obo us dollors and take over the 206.69 a month car payment then come take this truck out my yard i need it gone asapor just bring me 4,500 obo us dollors and take it free and clear this is a awsome deal people some one come get it trucks in vero beach florida 32962 i will ship if buyer pays shiping contact me at [email protected] on here or if your serious make it fast and simple call me at 1-772-360-8460 if i don't answer leave a message and be sure to leave a number to call you back at and ill return your call asap. thanks
chris
i will put 20's on the truck for alittle extra have a system that can go with it also
ok i have another post on here so im going to make this one short if your serious about the truck and want full details then contact me and ill be happy to tell you anything you need to know hers the short and sweet 20k on motor cold a/c 5 speed bagged all 1/2 inch parker the good shit new compressor tanks so on. monster notched bla bla bla. what the truck need body work finished one 2600lb bag on drivers rear fuel system cleaned out. thats it.

Attachments

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
keep it at the top need this thing gone i need the money to finish my race bike

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
t t t

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
back up top

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its hand me cash and take over payments if you want to and are serious hit me on my cell

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
back up top

1 - 8 of 8 Posts