LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
asking 4700/OBO runs and drives great. any questions post em or pm me. has chrome engine intake (2.2L) awesome on gas, 2 12" rockfords in a box with a rockford amp(less than a year old). Pioneer cd unit. 13x7 Standard offset Mcleans(they dont hang out of the fender well), could use new tires on the chromes, but these are good for summer. have winter rims and brand new winter tires, never even driven on yet included. Tinted all around. lowring coilovers 3" drop all around, and have original springs to put back to stock. nice driving car.

Im in Wisconsin, WILL DELIVER TO MN, IL, IA, MI for $500 flat

NO TRADES!

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_...sp=y&cardist=12

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
I would swap my Riv & a couple more "project cars" for this as i want a sunfire for my Ol Lady

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
i think your car is worth what you want am just a broke mother with not being able to sell my damn Riv or tracker wish i had cash to talk to you with

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
um a offer of 2800? with a set of 18"s i sold for $600 only reason i would even sell the Riv is to pay off its loan witch is at 4K so if you ever want to get serrs bring your ass here with 3K & Riv would go away any less & its not leaving me but 3K still wouldnt get me this nice Sunfire witch is what this is about not my Riv any chance of sunfire with out system & wheels?

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by gothabillie@Sep 3 2005, 06:17 PM~3746416
um a offer of 2800? with a set of 18"s i sold for $600 only reason i would even sell the Riv is to pay off its loan witch is at 4K so if you ever want to get serrs bring your ass here with 3K & Riv would go away any less & its not leaving me but 3K still wouldnt get me this nice Sunfire witch is what this is about not my Riv any chance of sunfire with out system & wheels?
no

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
dude that was to fam ooo only part to you waz "any chance of sunfire with out system & wheels" so is no to that ?

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
btt and i hear that dude (the her needing cash)

1 - 20 of 68 Posts