LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 274 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since i have to put my 64 Vert on hold i decided to build this TC, so i can have a nice clean street car to cruz till the Vert gets done.


When i got her home... i got a good deal on her so i was not complaining about the hood and bumper ;)

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So of course the 1st thing that has to go was the big wheels......and the 2000 spindles




And the 94 spindles all cleaned up after being pulled from the junk yard.
i went with 94 since im running 14's

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and after the spindle swap

looks 100X better with the 14" D's :biggrin:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Started on the Racks.. i wanted them removable in case i get stupid and wanna chrome them oneday....



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
made the Pump Rack......Pretty simple set up but i like them clean and to the point....also removable...





 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mounted the pumps.....just to see what it would look like...and patched up the holes






The Middle pump is just for a visual.... ;)

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Mr lowrider305@Jan 19 2010, 11:05 PM~16344968
x1000000000000000000000000000000 BETTER

Agreed!!!!! :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by zooter86@Jan 19 2010, 11:24 PM~16345218
Looking great so far! :thumbsup: any plans in perticular for this car?

Just a Clean street ride, till i finish my Rag..
after i get the juice in to the paint shop for a lil make over. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,840 Posts
Have you done anything to the rearend?? I have a reinforced diff with powerballs that I'm tryin to get rid of....lmk if you're intrested...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by IN YA MOUF@Jan 20 2010, 11:28 AM~16350026
Have you done anything to the rearend?? I have a reinforced diff with powerballs that I'm tryin to get rid of....lmk if you're intrested...
Nothing yet...i just did this this weekend. Got some pics and how much??

gotta get my Plasma cutter fixed before i can do the frame and axel :uh:

i hate when shit brakes :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,840 Posts
Originally posted by Groc006@Jan 20 2010, 01:59 PM~16351681
Nothing yet...i just did this this weekend. Got some pics and how much??

gotta get my Plasma cutter fixed before i can do the frame and axel :uh:

i hate when shit brakes :mad:

:uh: tell me about it..

The diff..$150 with O.G. core swap..its my buddies..he decided not juice it at the moment..its seen maybe 15min of the road..and the car has been sittin for a lil bit.. Its REAL clean..check the FL swapmeet topic.. I'll update it..
 

·
2GUNZ
Joined
·
28,221 Posts
Originally posted by IN YA MOUF@Jan 20 2010, 05:02 PM~16353250
:uh: tell me about it..

The diff..$150 with O.G. core swap..its my buddies..he decided not juice it at the moment..its seen maybe 15min of the road..and the car has been sittin for a lil bit.. Its REAL clean..check the FL swapmeet topic.. I'll update it..
:0

WELL I AM STILL GETTING THAT, BUT WILL LET YA KOW
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,446 Posts
I like the bolt in rack :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,534 Posts
Originally posted by Psycho631@Jan 20 2010, 06:48 PM~16353716
I like the bolt in rack :cool:

x2 love it groc your gonna have to help me figure out a removeable rack for th boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheesy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,840 Posts
Originally posted by BIG DIRTY@Jan 20 2010, 05:08 PM~16353309
:0

WELL I AM STILL GETTING THAT, BUT WILL LET YA KOW

my bad.. i sent you like 3 text and i didnt hear back from ya.. thought you werent intrested..
 
1 - 20 of 274 Posts
Top