LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
261,000 miles TV in dash, seperate rear entertainment system, trailer brake, bed shell color matched, etc. Runs great. Will sell for 15,000 as it sits or will consider trades or partial trades and cash. i am really interested in a driveable vehicle and prefer a convertible. Not looking for any field cars, parts cars, or cars in a million pieces. i really don't want to sell or trade but I am seeing what is available to me out there and I will NOT hesitate to pull the trigger on the right deal. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Originally posted by VooDoo Lounge@Feb 27 2010, 10:10 PM~16746369
261,000 miles TV in dash, seperate rear entertainment system, trailer brake, bed shell color matched, etc.  Runs great.  Will sell for 15,000 as it sits or will consider trades or partial trades and cash.  i am really interested in a driveable vehicle and prefer a convertible.  Not looking for any field cars, parts cars, or cars in a million pieces.  i really don't want to sell or trade but I am seeing what is available to me out there and I will NOT hesitate to pull the trigger on the right deal.  Thanks for looking.

nice :biggrin: :cool:

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let me be a little more specific...I am very interested in any cadillac convertible except 65-69, 59-67 convertibles, I REALLY WANT a 75 Glasshouse Convertible and that would be my first choice. I would also be willing to sell my recently purchased 94 Fleetwood due out of the paintshop any day now. It is triple black and has a build topic on project rides called Art of War Cadillac... here is the link http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=514945

1 - 3 of 3 Posts