LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, need your opinion! just bought a 01 silverado reg cab 2wd short box, v-6. I just put 20's on it with low profiles, now I have too much fender gap, (it does have a 2/4 drop), so I want to bag it. Ideally I want to set it on the frame when parked. I wont be body dropping it.

Any kit recommendations?
Do I need to notch it?
If so, do I have to cut into the bed.

I really dont plan to get radical, just front, back, up and down.

any input would be appreciated!
thanks-Pat

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
i saw a silverado bagged on 20's...it was about an inch off from laying frame (the truck had about 7" travel)... he had the bed floor raised to avoid from cutting into the bed... he also had his tanks, compressors, and valves all mounted under the truck...

hopefully that give you a quick lil idea...

-qs

·
Registered
49 Posts
Check out Air Ride Technologies, they make great bolt on kits for your truck, C-notch with no bed cutting and still decent travel on rear.I got a 2000 Silverado ext cab 2wd and used the cool ride kit for the front and a airbar kit for the rear,I upgraded my bags with Contitechs, 20 gallons at 220psi and everything 3/4 line, it's probly too fast and expensive and would make it half inch line if I were to do it again. PM me if you want some pictures or more info.check out the links.

Air Bar

Coolride

:cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts