LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok simple and short its a 2001 kawasaki zx6r fully yoshie system custom undertail everything is chromed except the frame and sub fream they are pohilsed fully bike was taken fully apart to polish the frame not short cuts taken rims triple tree guage holder clutch and brake levers bar ends swing arm brake cal.'s all chrome runs and ride like a brand new bike guages show alittle over 15k on it bike ride great and handles awsome not in a big hurry to see it go but i gotta finish my race bike and i want a 1000 to ride on the street looking for 6k or best offer open to all kinda of trades also so hit me up and please no hating or lowballin. clear clean florida title your welcome to run the vins never been crashed and has a lot of power for only a 600

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
I got a 01 S10 with 3,600 miles bodydropped 3.5" that i started on this project abouyt 2 years ago and never finished.... Its been sitting in pieces in the shop for a while now and i need to get rid of it.... Its notched and got all four bags in, its got the engine mounted but still needs to run the wires... Its got the body and fenders monted... I got all the parts to finish it... Brand new 1hp compressor, 12gal tank, all valves FBSS, switches, guages, fuel cell, Its got shaved handles, shaved 3rd tail light, shaved antena, all painted pearl white, and the bed is not yet done but i have the tailgate skin, tail light skin, led lights and all... Just needs someone that has time in there hands to put this beatifull baby back together... I would love to finish it but i have no time.... This truck is layed out... Very nice... I only have 2 pics of it and very little.. and i also got a 86 towncar.... let me know im in florida!!!!!
http://www.layitlow.com/forums/uploads/pos...-1126574844.jpg
http://www.layitlow.com/forums/uploads/pos...-1126574849.jpg

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ttt

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ttt

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
how muck you asking cash and what are you looking to trade?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cash im looking for around 6,000 trades im not sure really just throw them out mainly lookin for cash

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah bro i got it im not really looking for anything like that tight ass truck if it was trett ready id consider it more but your also kinda far away

·
Registered
795 Posts
sup homie got a 97 with v6 runs great 3 pump setup cnotched reiforced frame all showtime trade u ill even throw in 4 more pumps 3 set of cylinders 2 switch boxes hoses etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
795 Posts
extra juice parts pumps

Attachments

·
Registered
653 Posts
No probs

Very clean bike. How does it run? any performance work other than the exhaust (power commander, headers, ect).

what about trade plus cash ?we can meet halfway.

·
Registered
795 Posts
sup more truck pics

Attachments

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
im really looking for cash guys however if nothing comes up here in a week or so ill get back to both of you and its a full yoshie system not just a bolt on so yes headers and its jeted and a race filter other then that nothing

·
Registered
795 Posts
yes took out tank it is in the bed against front wall

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ttt

1 - 20 of 33 Posts