LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
57 RAG
30,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my brothers ride it is a 2002 Cadillac Escalade with the 3rd row seat so it's great for traveling. It's good to tow your ride to the show it has the tow package,clear tailights,superman grill and a 6.0L engine. It has around 50k miles on it. It has a flip down screen with a dvd and vcd player. It's well taken car of he as the original wheels for it the original tailights and original grill also. The interior is stock leather. The wheels are 23" MKW's with the spin kit on them. He's asking $30,000 and NO TRADES he is looking to sell ride as whole doesn't want to part out wheels or anything like that. We are located in Colorado 81050. The tv in it also has two wirless headphones for it. The tires on the wheels are 305/40/r23 they are nitto tires in great shape. If you have any questions hit me up and I will try to answer as soon as possible THANKS FOR LOOKING.

·
57 RAG
30,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Price reduced it's now $29,000 the way it is or $27,000 without the wheels because he does have the stock wheels in excellent shape and with good tires. Oh by the way the milage is 58k. Somebodies gotta want this

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
Nice classy, but he spent sooo much $$$ on the caddy that he went with the imitation spinners :roflmao: nice good luck

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
Originally posted by mosthated cc@Oct 5 2006, 04:31 AM~6310256
Why you gotta be a hater right away if I wanted your opinion I would have gave it to you.
:uh: you said if I wanted your opinion I would have gave it to you :confused:

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
And aint nobody hatin.... I said that its a real badass escalade, but that the wheels were kinda wack, I doubt people care much about the wheels when it comes to buyin something like that, I wasn't tryin to offend anyone, this is Layitlow where people post their opinons never did I say your post was over priced or crazy.....

·
57 RAG
30,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Don't worry Regal King I was just messing I know you gave me a ttt for a classy ride just didn't care about the comment of the wheels because it doesn't make sense why would you comment on the wheels when you probally have no interest in even purchasing this ride. But like I said before I don't get offended fast and am not an internet crybaby or ethug I was commenting about giving you your opinion so are we cool? In my personal opinion the wheels are cool just like a lot of people think cheap ass chrome spokes are cool and I don't they have to be either powder coated or a little gold or something but thats neither her or there.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
not bad,looks good.are those mud flaps on the backgood luck with the sale on the lac :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts