LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anyone have hookups at a junkyard or could check to see if they can get these for my i would appreciate it..............

i need these parts............they go directly behind the headlight and also the fender bolts to it

someone please help me find these parts i called all the local yards and NOBODY had anything :(

these parts were too bad for me to fix or fabricate and i didn't have any time......only had tyhis car for 2 days

the black one on the left is what the headlight and turn signal mounts to and the part on the left is all metal and gos behind the plastic piece

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
the fender looks to be a different color..

I know when they painted the wifes car after the crash you can see a difference in it as well, and it's just plain ass white.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Originally posted by Tuna_Sammich@Aug 17 2006, 04:14 PM~5989113
the fender looks to be a different color..

I know when they painted the wifes car after the crash you can see a difference in it as well, and it's just plain ass white.
could be the way the light is hitting the fender, if you notice the back end of the fender matches with the door, so, im pretty sure its the light, awsome job by the way, what clear did you use?

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
join a G-body forum, or caviler forum, I bet they could hook you up, or point you in the right direction :thumbsup:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Should have painted the whole bumper, you can see the variance really bad.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I don't think he was paid to do the whole bumper ;)

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
by the way the sun plays tricks on paint pretty bad when i see this car again i will take better pics of it and show you guys :cool:

it matched up pretty good for what i got payed for and it was either me or an expensive bodyshop and a claim with the insurance :0

1 - 20 of 21 Posts