LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Great White Hype
59,428 Posts
looks good..... you know ... back in the day the fender louvers that everybody is putting on their car? I think it was buick that came out with the car and had the louvers actually installed in the fender (Im guessing because of their depth). I was going to cut the fenders on my cutty to accept those louvers. Buick wanted 35 a peice (X6=210 bucks) I was like that shit was too expensive for what it worth to me.

And now since the latest fad with everybody sticking the louvers on their fenders............... Im sooooooo glad I never done it :yes: :h5:

·
Registered
12,355 Posts
:wow: :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by KAKALAK@Jan 20 2010, 11:14 AM~16350327
looks good..... you know ... back in the day the fender louvers that everybody is putting on their car? I think it was buick that came out with the car and had the louvers actually installed in the fender (Im guessing because of their depth). I was going to cut the fenders on my cutty to accept those louvers. Buick wanted 35 a peice (X6=210 bucks) I was like that shit was too expensive for what it worth to me.
And now since the latest fad with everybody sticking the louvers on their fenders............... Im sooooooo glad I never done it :yes: :h5:
yeah im so sick of seeing those porthole vents..and trust me i know all about buick dealer prices.. when I had to replace the chrome/rubber side moldings on my Roadmaster, I was into it for about a G!

We're doing the otherside of the TownCar Tonight. I'll post pics.

·
The Great White Hype
59,428 Posts
Originally posted by Juiced82MarkVI@Jan 20 2010, 03:30 PM~16351955
yeah im so sick of seeing those porthole vents..and trust me i know all about buick dealer prices.. when I had to replace the chrome/rubber side moldings on my Roadmaster, I was into it for about a G!

We're doing the otherside of the TownCar Tonight. I'll post pics.
thats not that hard to believe :yessad:

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Lord Duez@Jan 20 2010, 08:57 PM~16356260
I like it.  :thumbsup: The 20's, vogues, and chrome fender trim I dont like. :thumbsdown: But the emblem looks good.
can't put reverse 14s on it , they'll stick out..Just my daily.

It was on 24s until like 2 weeks ago...so , but of an improvement.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh and for what it's worth, those are actual lincoln fender trim, with an actual FoMoCo part #. not some cornball brushed ones that poke out 3 inches....they're designed to match the bodyside moldings....not everyone's up of tea, but whatever.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts