LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to sell my Heritage because I do not get to ride it as much as I would like. This bike has chrome, chrome, and more chrome starting with the front lower fork tubes chromed not covers, chrome upper tube, chrome 16 in. chubby ape hangers, with the wiring inside the bars. Braided cluch, brake, throttle, cables, chrome front and rear calipers, master cylinders, matching front and rear rotors chromed with matching belt pulley, chrome housings, chrome switches, chrome levers, chrome upper and lower belt gaurds, chrome floor board brackets, chrome center tank plate. Bike has been lowered 3in front and back, Alarm, garage door remote built in works with any garage door opener just blink the high beams. Front and back wheels have 60 spokes chromed with 21in. front wheel. Way to much to list pics show it all, asking $26,500 also have a nice cover for it.
[IMG
]
http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu128/peruandrew/008.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Head light, passing lights, front and rear turn signals rings have been replaced with the more thicker ones, layed down chromed license plate holder, front and rear chrome bumpers. Floor boards, brake, and clutch pedals have all been replace as well.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
whats the ticket?

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
my bad i seen it :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I still have it in April I'm riding to Laughlin for the River Run :cool:

·
I See You Bitch !!!
18,241 Posts
Originally posted by Mr. Andrew@Feb 9 2010, 07:06 PM~16564837
I decided to sell my Heritage because I do not get to ride it as much as I would like. This bike has chrome, chrome, and more chrome starting with the front lower fork tubes chromed not covers, chrome upper tube, chrome 16 in. chubby ape hangers, with the wiring inside the bars. Braided cluch, brake, throttle, cables, chrome front and rear calipers, master cylinders, matching front and rear rotors chromed with matching belt pulley, chrome housings, chrome switches, chrome levers, chrome upper and lower belt gaurds, chrome floor board brackets, chrome center tank plate. Bike has been lowered 3in front and back, Alarm, garage door remote built in works with any garage door opener just blink the high beams. Front and back wheels have 60 spokes chromed with 21in. front wheel. Way to much to list pics show it all, asking $26,500 also have a nice cover for it.
[IMG
]
http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu128/peruandrew/008.jpg[/IMG]

VERY NICE BIKE , GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE . :biggrin:

·
Registered
742 Posts
Nice Looking Vicla. Good Luck with the sale bro...

1 - 20 of 111 Posts