LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one have pics or advice to getting my 13x7 reversed Daytons to fit. Calipers hit in front haven't tried the back yet just bought today. Is it doable?

·
Registered
1998 Lincoln Town Car
14 Posts
Curios, how much does a set cost ? I have a 1998 Lincoln...I'm hoping I do not run into that problem

·
Registered
8 Posts
If I get 90 spindles, is there any particular year and model, and would I use my brakes, caliber, and rotor ?
91-94 Lincoln Town Car front spindles. You will use the 91-94 rotors & calipers now and that’s what gives you the clearance.

·
Registered
1998 Lincoln Town Car
14 Posts
91-94 Lincoln Town Car front spindles. You will use the 91-94 rotors & calipers now and that’s what gives you the clearance.
Very much appreciated, I hope you don't mind me asking a few more important questions about my lincoln...When a frame wrap is done, is it impotant to plate the inside ?, and what brake system is used if I wanted to get rid of factory brake system, where that junction of hard lines are next to the cylinder ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I used 94 Lincoln Town car spindles and calipers and you have to use your old brake line and you need to change out your lower ball joint with a 94 Lincoln ball joint so it fits the spindle better and new rotors and brakes for the 94 year also

·
Registered
1998 Lincoln Town Car
14 Posts
I used 94 Lincoln Town car spindles and calipers and you have to use your old brake line and you need to change out your lower ball joint with a 94 Lincoln ball joint so it fits the spindle better and new rotors and brakes for the 94 year also
much appreciated

1 - 10 of 10 Posts