LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Plug N Play Airbag Kit for a 2007 Suburban. It was installed but never used. If interested let me know.

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
I like looking at my avy

·
Registered
11,973 Posts
i want to know how you can install it and never use it one pic shows it up and one shows it laid out ???

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a legitimate answer to your question why I never used it. I'm
in a wheelchair and we are modifying the Suburban for me. We installed
the air bag system thinking I was going to use a ramp like handicap mini
vans. While we have been modifying the Suburban we have decided to use
a different lift system instead of a ramp.

·
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by SuicidedRegal@Jan 20 2010, 12:18 AM~16347891
No shit. Me too :biggrin: I wish I had all your avy's on one page
that's a lot, so far I am around or close to 2g's of photo's (all of them are large and detailed).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Comes with large DC5000 1/2hp Compressor, Check Valve, Steel Leader Hose, Solenoid, Steel Fittings, 3/8" Airhose, 70on 120off Pressure Switch, 3 Gallon Steel Tank, the biggest and best of everything, including Plug & Play, which means you do not assemble because we have done it for you.

·
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by HACKNSACK44@Jan 21 2010, 11:55 PM~16371884
Comes with large DC5000 1/2hp Compressor, Check Valve, Steel Leader Hose, Solenoid, Steel Fittings, 3/8" Airhose, 70on 120off Pressure Switch, 3 Gallon Steel Tank, the biggest and best of everything, including Plug & Play, which means you do not assemble because we have done it for you.
:nono: your set-up is trash. sorry but it's from AIM, which is the offering that type of set-up. If anything, you will not get much from anyone on this site, nor really any other site for that matter. Your better off trying to sell it locally to someone (if they don't already know about AIM products). Although there is that SMALL margin of actual usage of their products, it's still VERY SMALL.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Originally posted by foey@Jan 21 2010, 11:27 PM~16372276
:nono: your set-up is trash. sorry but it's from AIM, which is the offering that type of set-up. If anything, you will not get much from anyone on this site, nor really any other site for that matter. Your better off trying to sell it locally to someone (if they don't already know about AIM products). Although there is that SMALL margin of actual usage of their products, it's still VERY SMALL.
sell it to somebody local :roflmao:

·
Registered
225 Posts
i can kinda sorta vouch for the air engine 1/2" brass manifold which im pretty sure sumbody manufactured for them and the air cylinders which im pretty sure sumbody else manufactured for them also.....everything else let's just say u might wanna keep ure truck stock-lol

·
Registered
225 Posts
70 on 120 off is def not going to be anywhere near enuff to lift that suv off the floor and that compressor is not designed to be pushed pass 150 psi so u got problems already and havent turned the first bolt. Also 3 gallon tank is not enough air volume to play with. With my v6 accord it used to take 2 or 3 switch hits to get the front up. Now think about the fact that ure vehicle is twice the size of mine and hence that's gonna be a problem, don't worry though if u havent bought it yet, u got guys here that are willing to help u every step of the way so dont spend ure money yet ;)

·
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by mscott1979@Jan 25 2010, 07:46 PM~16409092
70 on 120 off is def not going to be anywhere near enuff to lift that suv off the floor and that compressor is not designed to be pushed pass 150 psi so u got problems already and havent turned the first bolt.  Also 3 gallon tank is not enough air volume to play with.  With my v6 accord it used to take 2 or 3 switch hits to get the front up.  Now think about the fact that ure vehicle is twice the size of mine and hence that's gonna be a problem, don't worry though if u havent bought it yet, u got guys here that are willing to help u every step of the way so dont spend ure money yet ;)

:nono:

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?s...c=406790&st=200

·
Registered
225 Posts
yeah forgot ure right it's about consistency not volume, sry bout that. But even though, that compressor is not going to be able to take the abuse of keeping air in that tank, trust me. mine went out after 2 weeks of "casual" use but im sorry its not volume it's consistency, thats the first thing i learned here my bad :twak:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts