LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 423 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be announcing the dates, prize monies and locations for each city on this tour real real soon. Keep your eyes open.
Let's see who has what it takes to be the golden nugget winner of the supershow in Reno.

·
Registered
15,450 Posts
Originally posted by lay-n-low@Oct 3 2007, 10:12 AM~8923672
Sacramento or Woodland?  Which has a better venue for car shows?
That spot out in Woodland was a good size ....

·
Registered
15,450 Posts
Originally posted by lay-n-low@Oct 3 2007, 10:16 AM~8923718
how was the venue?  Indoor / outdoor?  Politics with public officals?
It was indoor and outdoor and about the politics hit up 64Raj from Lo *Lystics since they are the ones that threw that supershow

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by locs_650@Oct 3 2007, 10:16 AM~8923712
That spot out in Woodland was a good size ....
I've been hearing a lot about that. Seems like I would prefer that over the Cal-Expo simply to avoid the political b.s. Location is key. Is it centrally located ( easy to get to?)

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by locs_650@Oct 3 2007, 10:18 AM~8923732
It was indoor and outdoor and about the politics hit up 64Raj from Lo *Lystics since they are the ones that threw that supershow
Will do. I'm thinking about taking a trip out there just to look at the venue. Line things up.

·
Registered
15,450 Posts
Originally posted by lay-n-low@Oct 3 2007, 10:18 AM~8923741
I've been hearing a lot about that.  Seems like I would prefer that over the Cal-Expo simply to avoid the political b.s.  Location is key.  Is it centrally located ( easy to get to?)
IT was easy to get to and i drove about 100 miles to get there .... not sure how fimilar you are with the freeways out here but all you have to take is coming from the Bay Area 80 to the 113 (Woodland) and you are pretty much there .... it is about 20 minutes from Old Sac .... one big hall and three smaller ones .... lots and lot of outside room ....

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by El raider@Oct 3 2007, 10:18 AM~8923734
both indoor/outdoor da stage was outdoor don't bout politics but it was a damm great show  :cool:  Lo*lystics had da show i'm sure they would feel u in on da details  :cool:
What I was asking was were the police cool or were they sweating everyone for every little thing?

·
Registered
15,450 Posts
Originally posted by lay-n-low@Oct 3 2007, 10:22 AM~8923767
What I was asking was were the police cool or were they sweating everyone for every little thing?
I only saw the security that was hired to work the show and i didn't see one fight or any problems ....

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by locs_650@Oct 3 2007, 10:23 AM~8923776
I only saw the security that was hired to work the show and i didn't see one fight or any problems ....
That's cool. I remember the politics in Sac. a few years ago when Lowrider had there show. I think at that time things got blown out of porportion. I want the Gold Rush Tour to become an annual event and therefore the less problems we have have, the better our chances of continuing on with it.

Gracias, I'm outta here for now. But don't trip, I will be returning later in the day. Keep the posts coming.

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
just park the cars far apart enough so i can get some good pictures :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,535 Posts
This sounds good! Looking forward to the tour!!!

1 - 20 of 423 Posts