LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 488 Posts

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This time Im ready. :cool: Is anyone else interested in a lil tiger build off? We need to start your project by 1/1/08. That should give some people time to get one of these little guys.

If no one is down, Im going to build mine anyway in January. ;)

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rules...

1. Its gotta be a 12" or 10" frame. Lil Tiger or one of those Radio Flyer bikes.
2. You gotta start the project January 1st.
3. Winner will be declared by a poll.
4. Gotta post progress pics atleast once a month.
5. No Backing out. :biggrin:

I dont know hold long we should have to do build it. Im going all the way on mine. No short cuts. :cool: I dont know what kind of budget you would want to work with. Im looking at about $1000 for mine. Plus I already have alot of things for mine. Any input on rules would be appriciated. :)

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
iam in ! once again heres the ugly frame yes i know the frame is ugly please keep comments to youreself and i didnt build it at all but iam in and i say 4 month period !

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Oct 13 2007, 07:42 PM~8994745
I guess whatever class you want. I just want you guys to know that Im going all out with this project.  :biggrin:
okay ill be doing the same i have my eye set for the bike this will be sofias bike my daughters bike so hoepfully it works out for sd this year or sanberdo iam already workinng on anothere lil tiger for her also ! hey anthony should get in this also ! i want to see him build a crazy lil tiger

·
New School Rider
2,334 Posts
well I might be down but. I dont have a tiger no do I want to spend the money to get one sooo... I might use a huffy if thats cool

·
New School Rider
2,334 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Oct 13 2007, 09:53 PM~8994819
Do you guys want the due date to be the Super show or then end of the year?

Winner just gets bragging rights. I dont want to take your bikes. :biggrin:
cocky mofo :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 488 Posts