LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We would welcome everyone on "Layitlow" to visit our web site at www.inerv.com for a preview of our 2009 Lowrider Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Calendar. Since Lowrider magazine will no longer be publishing a Lowrider calendar we would like to keep the tradition alive and well with your support. Tell all your relatives and friends to order so we may continue to bring you a yearly lowrider calendar.

We will be traveling throughout the country for future calendar rides. Hopefully with your support this year we will be able to continue publishing the calendars and posters that you request.

Thank You and have a great new year !!

Innervision Studios
P.O.Box 15513
Colorado Springs, CO. 80935

www.inerv.com

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Originally posted by PABLOC13@Jan 2 2009, 05:38 PM~12586313
has anyone ordered a calendar from them???

NOT ME. I WANT TO SEE SOME PICS FIRST.

·
57 RAG
30,661 Posts
My ride is in the Calendar along with two of my club brothers and he's a straight up dude I got a free one because he used my ride but I also Ordered one for my relative and it came in the mail quick fast and in a hurry. Right on Stephen good luck with the calendar Sales :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
57 RAG
30,661 Posts
Originally posted by PABLOC13@Jan 3 2009, 11:30 AM~12592810
Thanx Homie will put my order in this Monday... :cheesy:
right on man thanks for the support we need it in this industry everybody is too busy talking down on one and other. ;)

·
Registered
7,169 Posts
Originally posted by MOSTHATED CC@Jan 3 2009, 05:09 PM~12594707
right on man thanks for the support we need it in this industry everybody is too busy talking down on one and other. ;)
2x's True That !!! :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts