LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am thinking of geting this 95 sadan devlille and wondering if 20's will go on it with no problems....... . i am a 20's hater but but i might give it a shot... :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,635 Posts
Originally posted by lowperformance2@Jul 28 2005, 08:03 AM
i am thinking of geting this 95 sadan devlille and wondering if 20's will go on it with no problems....... .      i am a 20's hater but but i might give it a shot... :biggrin:
[snapback]3495378[/snapback]​
why not 14s?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by LUXURY@Jul 28 2005, 08:04 AM
why not 14s?
[snapback]3495380[/snapback]​
well i might but i want to keep everything open i am just wondering i will prob. back out and ebd up putting 14's on it but just wondering in case.... ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,635 Posts
Originally posted by lowperformance2@Jul 28 2005, 08:05 AM
well i might but i want to keep everything open i am just wondering i will prob. back out and ebd up putting 14's on it but just wondering in case....  ;)
[snapback]3495387[/snapback]​


anything you put on...you probably gonna have to grind off the lip on the inside of the fender in the back
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,635 Posts
Originally posted by lowperformance2@Jul 28 2005, 08:51 AM
even 14's????
[snapback]3495572[/snapback]​
yeah...it took 4 hrs to get those on so they wouldnt rub
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,635 Posts
Originally posted by Joe5pt0@Jul 28 2005, 09:55 AM
Worked fine for me on my old one, just make sure you run high offset FWD rims (like 35mm offset) if you have rear skirts (no lip grinding necessary)



[snapback]3495873[/snapback]​
oh yeah i forgot FWDs were easier...mine were standards
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
880 Posts
I'd go with 20's, you don't need too grind off of the fender if you get low profile tires. Anything higher than 20's looks like crap. :cool:

Cadillac DeVille on 20's from cardomain

[attachmentid=226499]
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,635 Posts
Originally posted by custom@Jul 28 2005, 11:04 AM
I'd go with 20's, you don't need too grind off of the fender if you get low profile tires. Anything higher than 20's looks like crap.  :cool:

Cadillac Deville on 20's from cardomain

[attachmentid=226499]
[snapback]3496253[/snapback]​
thats a different body style.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OH OK UMM LIKE A DUMB ASS I JUST THOUGHT FOR SHITS A GIGGLES I'D TRY TO PUT THE ONES THAT ARE ON MY LINCOLN ON THE SADAN. AND I FORGOT THEY ARE 14X7 SO IT BOLEGED THE CADDY.. OPPS.. LOL WELL I MIGHT GO 20'S.. SO THERE IS NO GRINDING NESSACERRY IF I GO W/ 20'S?? COOL


KEEP POSTING MY DEVILLE'S W/ 20'S PLEASE ANYONE SEEN ONE W/ 20'' WIRES POST IT THANKS,...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
787 Posts
that 20 " fwd all chrome player 144 spoke

with a 245/30/20


would be really hot

i only did the 17" with 235/55/17 vogues because i knew that if i did not put enough tire under the wheel than when my ol girl rides out with it , she ain't being careful

and i would wind up with bent wheels , i want her to pimp carefree

look at all the cushion i got




but this wheel i think would be sweeter if my ol girl would be careful

http://www.playerwirewheel.com/w144spokefwd.htm
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top