LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
16,068 Posts
What do ya have the reserve at. What zip are ya in (for local pick up). Thanks. Oh, and i assume it's just the 4 wheels and tires, don't have the 5th tire anymore? Did you end up buying a new rim from the one that was damaged? Still have the damaged 5th wheel?

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by gbinmadison@Sep 6 2005, 12:42 AM~3757178
i am ther high bidder and will be the last high bidder
Is this kid serious? :uh: The bidding is up to $255. You have jacked me around on these wheels for over a month. If you are the high bidder you will be expected to pay the same as everyone else. ttt

·
~Individuals CC~
6,502 Posts
Tito are you for real getting married???!!?? Areyou marrying that gal with a daughter? I wouldn't do it again (marriage) but congrats!

I didnt see you at slamology this weekend. I got my first trophy. :biggrin:

You probably should have listed these wheels on Ebay a long time ago. I sold mine (Ice metal 888 w tires) for $1850!!!! I paid $1950 for them.

Peace. :cool:

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Long story. I couldnt go to slamology this weekend unfortunately. All my freinds went to the Relaxed Atmosphere Show in Memphis Tenn. You should come up to Mishiwaka Oct. 1st and chill. Im Dj'n OurLife's Hurricane Katrina Benefit Show. Pop open a few beers. I wanna check your ride, looks good. Congrats :cool:

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by cashmoneyspeed@Sep 7 2005, 06:13 AM~3766729
Dam dogg, quit putting this to the top, i want em.  LoL
Sorry. There's still a buy it now listed. I hope someone on LIL does get them though. :biggrin: ttt

1 - 20 of 30 Posts