LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post these back up. 20" Limited 311's for sale.
I desperately wanted to sell them earlier this summer but now I could care less if I sell them or keep them, they look too damn good. So no sense in lowballing me, but they are still a good deal. They are now a brand new set of 20's with brand new tires. Discount Tire hooked me up. The rims have maybe 70 miles on them. The tires have about 500 miles. Perfect chrome, no scratches or blems. Tons of meaty tread. The tires are Goodyear Eagle HP 255/35 Z's . I am located in Peru Indiana 47906. I am asking $1000 cash. No less. No trades. More if you want shipped or delievered. Thanks. ~tito

Attachments

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Everyone on LIL is broke so it doesnt suprise me. Had to sell my 14's on ebay for $350 brand new :uh:
These will be on ebay soon as well...or Ill just keep them.

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ttt. You have to be on drugs to believe I would let these go for $600? I bs'd with you alot on these wheels. Like I said either Ill keep them or Ill ttt them until someone gets tired of seeing them and buys them.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.