Registered
3,535 Posts

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Originally posted by GrimReaper@Feb 9 2010, 03:17 PM~16562405
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMZ_98LMELk

more to come for 2010
Wuz up playa!!!! wheres the 213 krazy ass pendant and 213 chop shop plaque i made for u??? better get a plug man :biggrin: :biggrin: kool man ya'll do ur thang homie. I've been noticing alot of lowrider bikes in music videos like

Twista's "wetter" (dam that honey has booty sittn on that bike :biggrin: )
Sean Jay ,lol or sumting like that his video wit Sean Paul (i think thats his name) theres a homeboy doing a krazy ass wheely on a Trike, fukn sik :biggrin:
N that chic that sings that stupid "wakn n the morning feeln like Pdiddy,lol " she's riding a lowrdier bike throughout her video.

Pretty dope man hope the exposure brings more new builders and interest into the sport/lifestyle. :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by KrazyKutting@Feb 9 2010, 10:18 PM~16565004
Wuz up playa!!!! wheres the 213 krazy ass pendant and 213 chop shop plaque i made for u??? better get a plug man  :biggrin:  :biggrin: kool man ya'll do ur thang homie. I've been noticing alot of lowrider bikes in music videos like

Twista's "wetter" (dam that honey has booty sittn on that bike  :biggrin: )
Sean Jay ,lol or sumting like that his video wit Sean Paul (i think thats his name) theres a homeboy doing a krazy ass wheely on a Trike, fukn sik  :biggrin:
N that chic that sings that stupid "wakn n the morning feeln like Pdiddy,lol " she's riding a lowrdier bike throughout her video.

Pretty dope man hope the exposure brings more new builders and interest into the sport/lifestyle.  :biggrin:
i didnt have the pendant n plaque yet for that shoot
but im in the talks wit my people at mtv for some more shoots for 2010

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by SPROCKETS_MAGAZINE@Feb 9 2010, 09:56 PM~16564722
Man I just seen that commercial, I was just gonna write a blog about it! It's bad ass do you know them?
ya im really cool wit the director from my first shoot so he trys to shoot new stuff every year wit us

·
Premium Member
5,406 Posts
Originally posted by GrimReaper@Feb 9 2010, 09:39 PM~16565303
wats up D
ya i been workin more wit the cars and i started college so i been busy
Good for you homie, good luck with it!!! :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts