1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
be glad you didnt see the stab victim he had last week :uh:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER+Nov 5 2003, 05:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (216RIDER @ Nov 5 2003, 05:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--jjj@Nov 5 2003, 05:15 PM
that pic u got by your name " thats fucking sick man"
thank you[/b][/quote]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by M-827+Nov 5 2003, 10:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (M-827 @ Nov 5 2003, 10:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 5 2003, 05:14 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--jjj
@Nov 5 2003, 05:15 PM
that pic u got by your name " thats fucking sick man"

thank you
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:[/b][/quote]
:biggrin:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i couldnt either,
so saved it to my desktop..

you might note want to do that??

i hope your eating if you do .... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i know they dont realy like german cars in asia.. but thats taking it a bit far..dont you think???? :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by jjj@Nov 6 2003, 05:12 PM
i know they dont realy like german cars in asia.. but thats taking it a bit far..dont you think???? :biggrin: :biggrin:
kinda like a kamikaze attack, huh? :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
What I find distasteful about this picture is the fact that the owner of the car saw fit to leave their front left side window untinted.

Incidentally I spent most of the weekend installing my new car stereo and air suspension wiring, and on several occasions had to adopt positions very similar to the one in the picture in order to reach the wiring up under the dashboard.

Last edited by M-827 at Nov 6 2003, 05:04 PM

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by M-827@Nov 6 2003, 04:01 PM
and on several occasions had to adopt positions very similar to the one in the picture in order to reach the wiring up under the dashboard.
same here i get fuckin dizzy as fuck when i stand up

now i took all the seats out :thumbsup:

·
Registered
15,195 Posts
Originally posted by M-827@Nov 6 2003, 08:01 PM
What I find distasteful about this picture is the fact that the owner of the car saw fit to leave their front left side window untinted.

Incidentally I spent most of the weekend installing my new car stereo and air suspension wiring, and on several occasions had to adopt positions very similar to the one in the picture in order to reach the wiring up under the dashboard.
:roflmao: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Originally posted by jjj@Nov 6 2003, 04:12 PM
actually me and dan pushed that bitch for talking shit on his bags

1 - 15 of 15 Posts